Mrs Hinch #183 Go Ronnie it’s your birthday but we’re gonna party like it’s my birthday!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get why some people in the uk all want to look like they’re in that horrid show absolutely ascot or towie . Fake hair. Drag makeup, fake lashes, eye brows to rival Denis Healy (80s politician with huge bushy brows ), nails long enough to perform your own smear and grey homes with chavvy crushed velvet and blingy bile inducing diamanté lamps and chandeliers. I honestly can’t tell on some photos people post if they’ve done it black and white filter or it just looks like that ! Soulless. It’s like a stepford wives club !
OMG!! Thank you. I thought i was the only one left not like it. 😂
At one point in somewhere I worked before I was (no joke) the ONLY girl left on my team who hadn’t had lip fillers, and one of the only two who didn’t have a tit job. Was the only one without false eyelashes on on the daily and no fake nails. 😐 now I’m not saying people shouldn’t etc have them but they all look the same like exactly replicas of each other it was weird I’d often get them mixed up from behind or out of the corner of my eyes

Sorry about this was responding as it closed!!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
On the mrs Hinch group on Facebook queen zoph herself wrote a post last night about Ronnies birthday (complete with pic of jabba the mutt rubbing his arse on the birthday present) and amongst the sycophant responses and replies are 594 laughing reactions. Please tell me you’re all tattlers

• Haha
Reactions: 45
There will be more than 6. She will 100% be serving more than ham sandwiches and popcorn. She’ll have had catering. If I lived locally I’d be ready to pap people coming and going lol

Reactions: 32
Come on neighbours... give us the real juice
😂
I missed what happened but from what I gather, she had a bbq or something with people round, during lockdown and the neighbours grassed on her. Did they actually come on here? Are they still on here? If so, can anyone spill their username so I can have a peep? I have only seen one tiny caption about it in the press - did she pay to have it swept under the carpet?

Reactions: 7
complete with pic of jabba the mutt rubbing his arse on the birthday present
this is so bleeping evil and I absolutely did not laugh out loud 😂🤣
Not once....
Poor Henry, or whatever it’s called 😂

for the memories...
7A65A73E-6D11-45F3-BDBC-84EB5914788F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Thank you to @Bigbluebox for the title.

continue here.
Oh wow my first thread title guyzzzz how did this happen to me? I haven’t even got any day old popcorn and soggy sandwiches prepared. Best get out of the cheerio sandpit, put my tacky bridesmaid dress on and put some spaghetti in a jug to celebrate. Does that make sense? Atv! 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
I do think it's a massive cop out to go "oh I'm just going to enjoy the day and show you some photos later guyzzzzz". I know we have all said a million times that she should stop plastering Ronnie all over Instagram, however it is said out of concern for his safety, and that is absolutely not the reason she has chosen to do it today.

Reactions: 32
Big shout-out to Mammy's restaurant who's lurking here having a little read !

Since I mentioned how many new followers her little story shout out gave me she has removed it from her stories. 😂
We had our 5 minutes of Fame and slap on the wrist

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
I just nipped out for some booze and snacks and its a new thread!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I do think it's a massive cop out to go "oh I'm just going to enjoy the day and show you some photos later guyzzzzz". I know we have all said a million times that she should stop plastering Ronnie all over Instagram, however it is said out of concern for his safety, and that is absolutely not the reason she has chosen to do it today.
I wasn’t on this thread when Ronnie was actually born but when he was oh my god she pissed me off so much. Who did she think she was keeping him secret for so long and only sharing pictures of his hands or feet?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.