Mrs Hinch #183 Go Ronnie it’s your birthday but we’re gonna party like it’s my birthday!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's why she fucked up Jamie's hair last week........he's too ashamed to be in his son's official 1st birthday photos with the helmet hair!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
"We ended the day the same way we always do" Yes, with you gazing at yourself in the camera because you love yourself THAT much.
Fancy looking like youre wearing a wedding dress and outshining your son at his own first birthday party.
No pictures of Jamie I see and I noticed she conveniently left out pictures of the guests!
Also thats a VERY big cake for only 6 people, especially when she was so stingy with the size of the slices she was cutting! Lets face it Ronnie wont eat much, so is she actually going to be that wasteful and throw it all away? Or is lardsnomes going to eat it?

Reactions: 18
I’m just posting to flex my newly Zoflora’d VIP status 🤩

thank you tattle fuckers for making this possible🥰 love you all my bunch of lemoners 🤍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
@Cupcakemum and @Bigbluebox, your going to have to share this one ;)

Congratulations you have won an invite to the Hinch Farm after party lockdown/in bash

The lockin starts in the gazebo with a resounding rendition of "Hes a Jolly Good Fellow" after which Henry will be signing Pawtographs in exchange for a sausage. Selfies taken for a small extra charge or a donation to the Henry Hinch foundation for overweight spaniels owned by Insta z listers (in other words him).
Then you will make your way to the lounge area for leftovers - choices are - hard boiled/poached eggs on rabbit shaped toast (may have a slight after taste of ham about them), some cheerios soil in a cup with broccoli and the star snack - deconstructed Hinch Nachos (doritos, with a chilli sauce dip and some grated cheese on the side) and that every popular crowd pleaser cheesy balls. (as per usual Ella meals will be available for a small extra charge)
After the feast it's the Gift Tour. Marvel at the expanse of plastic, gasp in amazement at the amount of 4+ toys little Ronblesshim has to look forward to. ( garage presents are off limits at this time)
Next it's party games - guess how long the toys will take to biodegrade, pin the tail on the handsnomes, how many people have been blocked today and that old favourite pass the buck and deny everything.
It's not all fun and games though, don't forget those toilet buckets will need emptying, the fag ends won't clean themselves up and the dishes need soaking so don't be a party pooper, roll your sleeves up and get stuck in .
Its time for the night to end, Soph has gone to bed to read tattle, Henry is in a sausage induced coma on the settee and little Ronblesshim is none the wiser about what happened today.
Don't forget to blow the wax melts out ,say bye bye to the pissy stick heart, flick the lights on and off, then tippy toe past Jaymeee lying snoring on the settee, best vest on, the slight glimpse of a Lenor tumble dryer sheet sticking out from his underpants.
Happy Birthday Ron 😍
The tumble dryer sheet sticking out the pants made me snort with laughter. Funniest thing I’ve heard all day!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Shame his dad wasn't able to get in the picture it's very rare he is it's all me me me there was no need for a dress like that
Even tomorrows fathers day will all be about her

Reactions: 13
That cake is pure nightmare fuel. Feeling so sorry for Ronnie. Soph the birthday stealer. Guyyyss imagine when Ronnie gets married- who else wants to bet she turns up in a wedding frock to have a bit of limelight?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She actually had someone position the skirt round her like that??? All about her as it's the first thing you see. Looks like a wedding shoot!

Or because it's Hinch and her life is a fairytale are we supposed to believe she bent down and the angels just perfectly posed the dress for a photo?
20-06-20-20-14-10-319_deco.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wonder how many peoples poor kids will be having an aesthetic Peter rabbit birthday complete with balloons and bride mum, even if they don’t have the slightest passing interest in Peter sodding rabbit?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
She has deleted one of the videos of the cake being cut into wafer thin slices. Probably because its was MA BARKER'S hand cutting the cake inside the house. Covidiots.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.