Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sick_of_it_all

New thread suggestion

Mummy’s in a wedding dress and daddy’s in a vest cutting up the penis cake for 6 (30) guests.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 118

GroundedAngel

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion:

Catered for six, but somehow fed thirty. No wonder the neighbours are getting shirty!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 112

Ekkwhine

VIP Member
Just been on my insta page & seen a pic of mum & dad holding onto their newborn babies hand & I thought ‘aww how lovely’ it wasn’t till I got to the comments that’s it’s actually Hinch & vest with Ronalds hand, they are gushing about how it’s his birthday, I thought to myself fuck off you weird person! My husband always says why do people wish other people’s kids a happy birthday on SM? Not like the kid has it & can answer back saying ‘thanks!’
I’m miserable and think that about people that wish their dead relatives happy birthday on Facebook. I don’t mean a memorial post I mean one pointed at them “dear great,great grandmother, today you turn 157. Have a great day in heaven”

like I say though, I’m a miserable cow.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 98

Pepsi

VIP Member
Oh wow my first thread title guyzzzz how did this happen to me? I haven’t even got any day old popcorn and soggy sandwiches prepared. Best get out of the cheerio sandpit, put my tacky bridesmaid dress on and put some spaghetti in a jug to celebrate. Does that make sense? Atv! 😘
@Cupcakemum and @Bigbluebox, your going to have to share this one ;)

Congratulations you have won an invite to the Hinch Farm after party lockdown/in bash

The lockin starts in the gazebo with a resounding rendition of "Hes a Jolly Good Fellow" after which Henry will be signing Pawtographs in exchange for a sausage. Selfies taken for a small extra charge or a donation to the Henry Hinch foundation for overweight spaniels owned by Insta z listers (in other words him).
Then you will make your way to the lounge area for leftovers - choices are - hard boiled/poached eggs on rabbit shaped toast (may have a slight after taste of ham about them), some cheerios soil in a cup with broccoli and the star snack - deconstructed Hinch Nachos (doritos, with a chilli sauce dip and some grated cheese on the side) and that every popular crowd pleaser cheesy balls. (as per usual Ella meals will be available for a small extra charge)
After the feast it's the Gift Tour. Marvel at the expanse of plastic, gasp in amazement at the amount of 4+ toys little Ronblesshim has to look forward to. ( garage presents are off limits at this time)
Next it's party games - guess how long the toys will take to biodegrade, pin the tail on the handsnomes, how many people have been blocked today and that old favourite pass the buck and deny everything.
It's not all fun and games though, don't forget those toilet buckets will need emptying, the fag ends won't clean themselves up and the dishes need soaking so don't be a party pooper, roll your sleeves up and get stuck in .
Its time for the night to end, Soph has gone to bed to read tattle, Henry is in a sausage induced coma on the settee and little Ronblesshim is none the wiser about what happened today.
Don't forget to blow the wax melts out ,say bye bye to the pissy stick heart, flick the lights on and off, then tippy toe past Jaymeee lying snoring on the settee, best vest on, the slight glimpse of a Lenor tumble dryer sheet sticking out from his underpants.
Happy Birthday Ron 😍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88

Mskellish

Does anyone follow the honest mum? She posted this morning if anyone wishes hinchs kid happy birthday it will be an instant unfollow thought it was brilliant but she’s since deleted it and all the other stories about it. Disappointing
2DE120C0-1672-4514-ADAF-4BA52B5F1AAE.png

First post guyyyssssss ... I usually just lurk but I couldn’t not share this 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84

Kimmydee

Ok, I'm going to say it cos I've been on the wine and know I will probably get a ban for life (It's been nice knowing you guyyyys ATV) but when I saw Ronnie in that rabbit outfit I thought of 'Daffyd The only gay in the village'. OK ill close the door on my way out. keep tattling folks I will miss you.....

• Haha
Reactions: 82

instacharlie

VIP Member
If I was Jenna I'd just start an instagram account called 'The neighbour' and give a written commentary of her day to day life 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

Monk

As a new member am I allowed to suggest a thread title?

Ron’s birthday and Hinch had a party,
was only allowed 6, but the chancer had thirty.

• Haha
Reactions: 70

Star_girl

If she did have 30 people round then god only knows where they parked.
She lives tucked away in a corner (you can’t even see the extension unless you physically get out of the car.
All her strategically taken photos make it look like she has so much room but honestly she is so close to the houses opposite and next to her - and everyone absolutely hates her!
they have 2 parking spaces - one taken up by her Range Rover and the other by Jamie’s SQ3. And don’t even get me started on her new gigantic (about a metre wide) white dangly fake hanging baskets. She’s a laughing stock in her neighbourhood.. trust me

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 69

ceejlr

Ok so can we talk abiut the fact that there are literal fan pages for Ronnie? This makes me feel ill tbh. The fact that there are folk out there so obsessed with her baby. I don't even have a child and I feel sick at the idea of people being so obsessed with my imaginary child. How does she not see that she needs to protect him?

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 64

L00kform3

VIP Member
If I don’t see pictures then Jenna you ain’t really a neighbour I’m sorry, this has been done before. Waaaaaay too many times 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 58