Mrs Hinch #183 Go Ronnie it’s your birthday but we’re gonna party like it’s my birthday!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m just posting to flex my newly Zoflora’d VIP status 🤩

thank you tattle fuckers for making this possible🥰 love you all my bunch of lemoners 🤍
Welcome to the ‘we stole Hinchs birthday thunder by becoming a VIP’ party, grab yourself a glass of the good stuff, you deserve it hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Never seen anything so self centred as her wearing that bloody dress on her babies birthday, for a photo shoot just the pair of them as if his dad is awol.
The food she prepped yesterday was literally just a backdrop for the photo then, probably all went in the bin or to chubby Henry.

Reactions: 15
If there were only six people there why would she need the disposable cutlery...? 🤔

Reactions: 11
The frock carefully spread across the floor for the pic :ROFLMAO:

Sadly Ron turned out looking more like Abu from Aladdin in that waist coat.
Did she have some bridesmaids for the occasion to make sure her train was always in tip top shape? My god 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
She actually had someone position the skirt round her like that??? All about her as it's the first thing you see. Looks like a wedding shoot!

Or because it's Hinch and her life is a fairytale are we supposed to believe she bent down and the angels just perfectly posed the dress for a photo?
View attachment 159006

Yep as imagined, looking like an actual doily 😂 😂 😂

Come to Tattle Jenna! No blocks here!! So, we’re allowed 6 people in our houses to eat cheese boards and nibbles now ay? I say 6 in the very loosest sense obvs!!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.