Mrs Hinch #183 Go Ronnie it’s your birthday but we’re gonna party like it’s my birthday!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m miserable and think that about people that wish their dead relatives happy birthday on Facebook. I don’t mean a memorial post I mean one pointed at them “dear great,great grandmother, today you turn 157. Have a great day in heaven”

like I say though, I’m a miserable cow.

That boils my piss so much that nonsense.

That, and...... people who check-in to A&E at hospitals and say “feeling concerned” and people ask if everything is ok and they go “I’ll PM you babe”

ARRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH

Attention thieves.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
UOTE="Ekkwhine, post: 1622468, member: 21109"]
I’m miserable and think that about people that wish their dead relatives happy birthday on Facebook. I don’t mean a memorial post I mean one pointed at them “dear great,great grandmother, today you turn 157. Have a great day in heaven”

[/QUOTE]
Ha ha Im the same! I effing hate FB with a passion especially all the Sunday dinners they wack on it FFs who actually cares??

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Happy heavenly birthday 🙃 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Big shout-out to Mammy's restaurant who's lurking here having a little read !

Since I mentioned how many new followers her little story shout out gave me she has removed it from her stories. 😂
We had our 5 minutes of Fame and slap on the wrist
What's this? Do I need I go back a thread?

Reactions: 4
I wanted to this morning when we went food shopping, but husband would not allow it 😂 😂 😂
[/QU

Do it do it do it! Then get out of your car ring her bell or knock that bumble bee thing then run like buggery! Oh and dont forget to knick her 270 quid hanging baskets and knock over Ronnies bench. Go on I dare you!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I hate it when people do that.
Dear great, great, great grandpappy. I never met you because you died in 1867 but I think about you all time and I miss you soooooo much. Have a great day up there in the clouds with the Angles.. 🙏🏻🙏🏻
Can I join this club? My grandparents died in the 1960’s (they had my mum when they were in their late forties). I can’t really post ’ Happy Birthday, you would have been 140 today, remembering you on the day you killed yourself by the gas cooker (pre North Sea has, obvs) fly high Nan wiv the Angles, Jade Goody and Princess Di 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I wonder how the burgers went down off the George foreskin? Do we think jaymehhhhs had one too many vodka red bulls and is currently puking the undercooked chicken kebabs back up? Has the dog been given his cake and present yet? What about ronalonadingdong? Did someone remember to move him from behind the sofa? I hope soph had an amazing I birthed a year ago party
ATV

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Was just on Twitter and dani dyer has posted saying about how amazing Mrs h is and all the stuff she did ( herself ) for R bday and giving it all the mum goals !! Omg do these people live in party planner world or what I can honestly say I have planned and executed every single one of my kids birthday parties 🥳 ( side note - they’ve been more fun it’s all about the kids and I’d didn’t wear a wedding dress to any of them 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
@Cupcakemum and @Bigbluebox, your going to have to share this one ;)

Congratulations you have won an invite to the Hinch Farm after party lockdown/in bash

The lockin starts in the gazebo with a resounding rendition of "Hes a Jolly Good Fellow" after which Henry will be signing Pawtographs in exchange for a sausage. Selfies taken for a small extra charge or a donation to the Henry Hinch foundation for overweight spaniels owned by Insta z listers (in other words him).
Then you will make your way to the lounge area for leftovers - choices are - hard boiled/poached eggs on rabbit shaped toast (may have a slight after taste of ham about them), some cheerios soil in a cup with broccoli and the star snack - deconstructed Hinch Nachos (doritos, with a chilli sauce dip and some grated cheese on the side) and that every popular crowd pleaser cheesy balls. (as per usual Ella meals will be available for a small extra charge)
After the feast it's the Gift Tour. Marvel at the expanse of plastic, gasp in amazement at the amount of 4+ toys little Ronblesshim has to look forward to. ( garage presents are off limits at this time)
Next it's party games - guess how long the toys will take to biodegrade, pin the tail on the handsnomes, how many people have been blocked today and that old favourite pass the buck and deny everything.
It's not all fun and games though, don't forget those toilet buckets will need emptying, the fag ends won't clean themselves up and the dishes need soaking so don't be a party pooper, roll your sleeves up and get stuck in .
Its time for the night to end, Soph has gone to bed to read tattle, Henry is in a sausage induced coma on the settee and little Ronblesshim is none the wiser about what happened today.
Don't forget to blow the wax melts out ,say bye bye to the pissy stick heart, flick the lights on and off, then tippy toe past Jaymeee lying snoring on the settee, best vest on, the slight glimpse of a Lenor tumble dryer sheet sticking out from his underpants.
Happy Birthday Ron 😍
Popped along to see what was occurring, luckily I sneaked Barcardi in my Ebay wicker bag to get me through the dull fest that was ronniewivtuftsthatarenowcurlslongsocksandlegs birthday extravaganza.

Popped to the loo and being slightly tipsy, I fell down the the stairs...Who knew there wouldn't be a gate to catch my fall! This was bought on by trying to pick stale cheesy balls out my teeth, and a coughing fit from the stench of pine. Don't tell her I puked the chocolate covered carrots, or were they strawberries...?? all over her fake flowers in the bathroom. Covered my tracks as I used the neat zoflora she keeps in her bog brush.

DoRonRon seems to give zero shits, and his on his 16th nap of the day resting his pointy finger.
Freda is breaking all lockdown rules and smothering him every 5mins or so, while wiping Sophs arse where shes that incompetent.
Pa Barker has decided to stay in his shed with the donated old kitchen.
Vestside story seems to keep randomly crying, maybe his nag lost at the races, or he's still mourning the loss of his balls, who knows.
Desperately wanted the weird soil dessert tit, but having seen way more than the 6.. I repeat 6.. and incase you missed it..6 people that are allowed, I missed out.

Better luck luck time hey! 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 34
So I’m trying to help my aunt buy some hanging baskets (no she doesn’t have Instagram she has a garden fill of flowers that she looks after herself basically no she’s not a hincher) anyway - look what I just found

that company are literally charging £200 to add some tit fake flowers to and £8 hanging basket from dunelm.

Reactions: 9
Do you think she made all guests pop thier phones in a basket, standing at the gate with the pointy finger out.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Was just on Twitter and dani dyer has posted saying about how amazing Mrs h is and all the stuff she did ( herself ) for R bday and giving it all the mum goals !! Omg do these people live in party planner world or what I can honestly say I have planned and executed every single one of my kids birthday parties 🥳 ( side note - they’ve been more fun it’s all about the kids and I’d didn’t wear a wedding dress to any of them 🤣)
Omg how many people have replied saying they were in tears at the posts 🙄 bleeping hell

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So I’m trying to help my aunt buy some hanging baskets (no she doesn’t have Instagram she has a garden fill of flowers that she looks after herself basically no she’s not a hincher) anyway - look what I just found

that company are literally charging £200 to add some tit fake flowers to and £8 hanging basket from dunelm.

Robbing bastard
Anyone stupid enough to buy almost £300 worth of shite fake flowers deserves to be ripped off.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.