Mrs Hinch #183 Go Ronnie it’s your birthday but we’re gonna party like it’s my birthday!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reporting in from the fake flower spy cam:
trace n stace are having a glue gun off in the garage of dreams, vesticles and Hoe are comparing shrivelled ballsacks in Narnia. Ma Barker is in full widows mourning clothes singing “it should’ve been me” whilst swinging from a gifted Fake hanging basket. Pa Barker is on full throttle no bbq duty frying carrots and ellas pouches for just six people. Hinch herself is swigging pine and weeping tears of joy from her zoflora sodden plastic car of joy. Lardsomes is humping the dishwasher that Ronnie and Rex are emptying cos no other fuckers bothered

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I just tried to watch her stories on gramster but stopped she’s a boring little witch

Reactions: 2
Ok so can we talk abiut the fact that there are literal fan pages for Ronnie? This makes me feel ill tbh. The fact that there are folk out there so obsessed with her baby. I don't even have a child and I feel sick at the idea of people being so obsessed with my imaginary child. How does she not see that she needs to protect him?
It’s disgusting. This would make me feel physically sick if it was my child. Anyone that does this has issues and needs genuine help

Reactions: 11
I’m miserable and think that about people that wish their dead relatives happy birthday on Facebook. I don’t mean a memorial post I mean one pointed at them “dear great,great grandmother, today you turn 157. Have a great day in heaven”

like I say though, I’m a miserable cow.
😂😂😂 Someone literally wished their Nan a happy 112th “heavenly” birthday earlier on Facebook!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I know of this woman who always posts her daughter on social media and I mean why not I always posts my son but I only have people I know on my socials! Anyways this Random bloke who she’d never heard of was saving pictures of her daughter and posting them on he’s Facebook claiming the little girl was he’s daughter and loads of other bizarre things, the woman rang the police and had to actually prove to the police that the little girl was hers with birth certificates etc! And that is bleeping terrifying, sorry for the morbid post I never post stuff like this but Hinch has got to be one absolute duck nugget if she thinks all these followers pretending Ronnie is apart of there family and people making fan pages of him is healthy, cause she has no clue who they are or of the intention of the people looking at the pictures the bleeping clown!!!!!! HOPE YOU READ THIS SOPHIE CHEERS
Exactly why I don't post my daughter on any social media. I never show her face.

People pretending Ronnie are there's wtf?

Reactions: 4
I don’t see how this grown woman can’t understand that letting unhinged fans think they “love” you baby is a good idea! Her address is online for all to see from when they applied for extensions! Even worse is she encourages it! Surely it’s time to stop pimping your boy out for swipe ups hey hinch?

Reactions: 6
I wasn’t on this thread when Ronnie was actually born but when he was oh my god she pissed me off so much. Who did she think she was keeping him secret for so long and only sharing pictures of his hands or feet?
And now look at her. We know his every move.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
OK I am only human and today has been a family, socially distanced funeral (what crap is that), I'm home, I am tetchy, has she come down and done her big entrance yet?

I feel I maybe her biggest critic. Do I care what she spent on her dress? No I don't. I never believe a word that she actually leaves the house in any ebay barg. She has the money and I for one could care less if she spends it on expensive stuff but would be much more impressed if she showed how she buys great stuff at low prices using ebay. Unfortunately that would mean one off buys and no swipe us so never going to happen. Unlike me who buys a lot of her outfits from ebay. Today by bidding at first offer a while ago I have ended up buying a Ralph Lauren dress for £45 and a Studio 8 dress for £32. Both new with tags, together costing over £431. She truly doesn't get ebay its not the Tat its the ability to buy great things at bargain prices. I sell on ebay as a hobby and its that concept which brings in the money.

Oh and while I am on a post just for me can folks stop saying Freda's outfit for Saint Soph's wedding was a wedding dress. It actually is an antique gold evening dress much beloved by folks like....well me for a cruise and yes as a dress to my nephew's Downton Abbey themed wedding. If it was the same dress (and I am sure it was) I paid £399 for it (yes I do pay full price for things from time to time) and to date I have worn it at least 7 times since. Sorry just felt a tear welling up I will spend big on a dress if its just what I want, this one was, now it seems tainted by negative Hinch vibes ...(just joking)

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Why do I have a feeling the hanging baskets were a test for her followers? Let's see how much we can get them to spend on something that really isn't worth it so she can try to advertise 'bigger' and more expensive items if they're willing to pay 270 for a hanging basket because she has it.

Reactions: 15
I don’t see how this grown woman can’t understand that letting unhinged fans think they “love” you baby is a good idea! Her address is online for all to see from when they applied for extensions! Even worse is she encourages it! Surely it’s time to stop pimping your boy out for swipe ups hey hinch?
Now she is becoming old news, the pimping of him is only going to get worse.

• Haha
  • Sick
So I'm home from work and I see we *still* haven't had the big dress and bunny ears reveal - what a tease she is! Today I sat on the floor with a puppy for an hour whilst we made it vomit after it ate a packet of chewing gum. This was still by far a more pleasurable experince than being a Hincher.

I see she has given out a few Bingos to us today, thanks for that Zoph you're always so generous and loving and kind and amazing etc.

In all honesty I do hope little tin of Ronseal has had a nice day. I know 1 year olds don't understand but they can sense the excitement and he would appreciate the new Colourful toys!

Can't wait for the pics though so we can get our detective on and work out who was invited ;)

My guess is she will show Ma Barker, Pa Barker, Niece. Others will be asked to stand behind the gazebo so as not to be counted in 'the six'. SS will do a drive by with a handmade sign to show him through the window and probably drop off some cake.

Ooh edited to add! Does anyone have screenshots of the comments on that weird mashedpotatobabyinabottle concotion? I had a peep but seems she is deleting just like Grincypoo. Thanks x

• Haha
I don’t know what’s worse. The one who says “our ronnie” or the one who wrote his name across her sink. Both need equal amounts of mental help.
‘Our ronnie’ what is actually wrong with these bleeping weirdos? How can they think that its even ok to say something like that😫 Hes a one year old baby ffs!!! I dont understand how you can be such a bleeping loon that you are obsessed with someone elses child you have never met, never will meet and have no relation to... frankly scary... And as for her, as said above i dont know how she sleeps at night knowing hundreds of absolute phsycos have hundreds of photos of her baby, that they have SCREENSHOT AND SAVED ONTO THEIR PHONES! Its easy to say you are ‘Emily the hincher age 30, 2 kids from Midlands’ when in reality you are a sick old pervert behind a fake account saving photos of her child... shes honestly gone too far with him on social media, but she doesnt care as hes a cash cow and she loves the attention she gets from him. Vile.

Reactions: 16
Last thread closed before I could quote and reply. Dani dyer thinking hinch is life goals sums her up really. She’s another desperate fame hungry lassie do anything for her five mins of fame a bit like her hero grinch

Reactions: 19
And now look at her. We know his every move.
I’m surprised she’s not telling us when he has a nappy change tbh but then again I’d be surprised if she’s actually changed it yet it’s probably best life’s job

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Live scenes from the after party...Bug Boy has had his fill of Stella or as he calls it ‘Stteellllaaa’ as he shouts ‘Lauder and Lauder’ for all the neighbours to hear.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Was just on Twitter and dani dyer has posted saying about how amazing Mrs h is and all the stuff she did ( herself ) for R bday and giving it all the mum goals !! Omg do these people live in party planner world or what I can honestly say I have planned and executed every single one of my kids birthday parties 🥳 ( side note - they’ve been more fun it’s all about the kids and I’d didn’t wear a wedding dress to any of them 🤣)
Whats wrong with soft play turn up leave the mess no washing up no tiding up that my parties sorted 😂

Reactions: 3
I hate it when people do that.
Dear great, great, great grandpappy. I never met you because you died in 1867 but I think about you all time and I miss you soooooo much. Have a great day up there in the clouds with the Angles.. 🙏🏻🙏🏻
Oh yea! Fly hi wiv da angles

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wonder how the burgers went down off the George foreskin? Do we think jaymehhhhs had one too many vodka red bulls and is currently puking the undercooked chicken kebabs back up? Has the dog been given his cake and present yet? What about ronalonadingdong? Did someone remember to move him from behind the sofa? I hope soph had an amazing I birthed a year ago party
ATV
George foreskin 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.