Mrs Hinch #183 Go Ronnie it’s your birthday but we’re gonna party like it’s my birthday!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Big shout-out to Mammy's restaurant who's lurking here having a little read !

Since I mentioned how many new followers her little story shout out gave me she has removed it from her stories. 😂
We had our 5 minutes of Fame and slap on the wrist
Surprised she hasn’t turned comment off by now haha

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That poor boys face is on hundreds of strangers social media. I don’t know how she sleeps at night.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
I do think it's a massive cop out to go "oh I'm just going to enjoy the day and show you some photos later guyzzzzz". I know we have all said a million times that she should stop plastering Ronnie all over Instagram, however it is said out of concern for his safety, and that is absolutely not the reason she has chosen to do it today.
I bet she is loving all her Fanzzzzzz being on tenterhooks, waiting for her to grace them with more photos

Reactions: 14
Does anyone follow the honest mum? She posted this morning if anyone wishes hinchs kid happy birthday it will be an instant unfollow thought it was brilliant but she’s since deleted it and all the other stories about it. Disappointing

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Just been on my insta page & seen a pic of mum & dad holding onto their newborn babies hand & I thought ‘aww how lovely’ it wasn’t till I got to the comments that’s it’s actually Hinch & vest with Ronalds hand, they are gushing about how it’s his birthday, I thought to myself duck off you weird person! My husband always says why do people wish other people’s kids a happy birthday on SM? Not like the kid has it & can answer back saying ‘thanks!’

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Just been on my insta page & seen a pic of mum & dad holding onto their newborn babies hand & I thought ‘aww how lovely’ it wasn’t till I got to the comments that’s it’s actually Hinch & vest with Ronalds hand, they are gushing about how it’s his birthday, I thought to myself duck off you weird person! My husband always says why do people wish other people’s kids a happy birthday on SM? Not like the kid has it & can answer back saying ‘thanks!’
Desperate attention seekers

Reactions: 11
I’m miserable and think that about people that wish their dead relatives happy birthday on Facebook. I don’t mean a memorial post I mean one pointed at them “dear great,great grandmother, today you turn 157. Have a great day in heaven”

like I say though, I’m a miserable cow.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 98
Does anyone follow the honest mum? She posted this morning if anyone wishes hinchs kid happy birthday it will be an instant unfollow thought it was brilliant but she’s since deleted it and all the other stories about it. Disappointing
They all act the big I am and then wimp out almost immediately, so disappointing.

New thread in about 19 hours, magnificent work guyzzzzzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Fantastic effort today tattlers! Let’s see if we can get another thread by the time this birthday is over😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I’m miserable and think that about people that wish their dead relatives happy birthday on Facebook. I don’t mean a memorial post I mean one pointed at them “dear great,great grandmother, today you turn 157. Have a great day in heaven”
I always wonder if they’re expecting a heavenly reply. Like wtf. Did you 150 year old gran have fb hun or no?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
2DE120C0-1672-4514-ADAF-4BA52B5F1AAE.png

First post guyyyssssss ... I usually just lurk but I couldn’t not share this 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84

Don’t worry there are a whole herd of us out here feel the same 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 16

This sickens my happiness!!! Winds me right up!!!

Reactions: 6
Oh wow my first thread title guyzzzz how did this happen to me? I haven’t even got any day old popcorn and soggy sandwiches prepared. Best get out of the cheerio sandpit, put my tacky bridesmaid dress on and put some spaghetti in a jug to celebrate. Does that make sense? Atv! 😘
@Cupcakemum and @Bigbluebox, your going to have to share this one ;)

Congratulations you have won an invite to the Hinch Farm after party lockdown/in bash

The lockin starts in the gazebo with a resounding rendition of "Hes a Jolly Good Fellow" after which Henry will be signing Pawtographs in exchange for a sausage. Selfies taken for a small extra charge or a donation to the Henry Hinch foundation for overweight spaniels owned by Insta z listers (in other words him).
Then you will make your way to the lounge area for leftovers - choices are - hard boiled/poached eggs on rabbit shaped toast (may have a slight after taste of ham about them), some cheerios soil in a cup with broccoli and the star snack - deconstructed Hinch Nachos (doritos, with a chilli sauce dip and some grated cheese on the side) and that every popular crowd pleaser cheesy balls. (as per usual Ella meals will be available for a small extra charge)
After the feast it's the Gift Tour. Marvel at the expanse of plastic, gasp in amazement at the amount of 4+ toys little Ronblesshim has to look forward to. ( garage presents are off limits at this time)
Next it's party games - guess how long the toys will take to biodegrade, pin the tail on the handsnomes, how many people have been blocked today and that old favourite pass the buck and deny everything.
It's not all fun and games though, don't forget those toilet buckets will need emptying, the fag ends won't clean themselves up and the dishes need soaking so don't be a party pooper, roll your sleeves up and get stuck in .
Its time for the night to end, Soph has gone to bed to read tattle, Henry is in a sausage induced coma on the settee and little Ronblesshim is none the wiser about what happened today.
Don't forget to blow the wax melts out ,say bye bye to the pissy stick heart, flick the lights on and off, then tippy toe past Jaymeee lying snoring on the settee, best vest on, the slight glimpse of a Lenor tumble dryer sheet sticking out from his underpants.
Happy Birthday Ron 😍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88
Ok so can we talk abiut the fact that there are literal fan pages for Ronnie? This makes me feel ill tbh. The fact that there are folk out there so obsessed with her baby. I don't even have a child and I feel sick at the idea of people being so obsessed with my imaginary child. How does she not see that she needs to protect him?

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 64
That poor boys face is on hundreds of strangers social media. I don’t know how she sleeps at night.
She loves it. She’s stupid enough to think it’s ok to plaster her son’s image everywhere. Has no concept whatsoever of the dangers. Poor little boy. She thinks she’s doing a great job.

Reactions: 17
She loves it. She’s stupid enough to think it’s ok to plaster her son’s image everywhere. Has no concept whatsoever of the dangers. Poor little boy. She thinks she’s doing a great job.
I think there’s also an element that it’s ‘ok because it’s women’ as soon as it was a man she was onto it. Absolute madness when you have no idea who is behind a page or how dangerous anyone is. Never mind the fact it’s just plain weird.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.