Mrs Hinch #183 Go Ronnie it’s your birthday but we’re gonna party like it’s my birthday!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody hell! Went the shop for beer and Pringles and there’s a new thread 😂😂
#bekond is making me snort with laughter every time I see it 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
"Just the six of us .. we can make it if we try ..."
I'm guessing the 6 and I call TATTLE BINGO
will be jabba the mutt, jayyyymeeee, Zophs and of course a do Ron Ron Ron a do Ron Ron
With speshal guests Ma Barker and niece
HOWEVER out of shot , will be Pa Barker , Lofty Trace , , Hoe and Rex , salamon ( remember she's putting her phone away today , I wonder why ) and those' friends' who take home half empty cleaning products on the way out very gratefully and kiss aresley as a thanks for her company and a Chinese takeaway
Btw , if my mate gave me cleaning products on the way out , she'd be told where to stick it

• Haha
Reactions: 25
WOW went out food shopping at the end of thread 181, came home to finish it and then saw you were 40 pages into thread 182. I've been reading all afternoon to catch up! Patiently awaiting the big dress reveal. She has to make sure her 50 guests have gone before she shares anything from the party no doubt.

Also well creeped out by all the hinchers doing dedicated posts for a baby they've never met. And that mashed potato Ronnie. That is not right! She needn't worry about the tattle bastards, it's her own followers she needs to be worried about!

Reactions: 11
Can you imagine the millions of hinchers who are currently rocking back and forth in devastation that she has frozen them out of little Ronnie Rabbit’s bday?

Bunnies will be getting boiled all over the place!!! 🥴🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I know of this woman who always posts her daughter on social media and I mean why not I always posts my son but I only have people I know on my socials! Anyways this Random bloke who she’d never heard of was saving pictures of her daughter and posting them on he’s Facebook claiming the little girl was he’s daughter and loads of other bizarre things, the woman rang the police and had to actually prove to the police that the little girl was hers with birth certificates etc! And that is bleeping terrifying, sorry for the morbid post I never post stuff like this but Hinch has got to be one absolute duck nugget if she thinks all these followers pretending Ronnie is apart of there family and people making fan pages of him is healthy, cause she has no clue who they are or of the intention of the people looking at the pictures the bleeping clown!!!!!! HOPE YOU READ THIS SOPHIE CHEERS

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Is there this level of obsession with other "celebs" and their kids?? I mean, I consider myself a pretty big Michael Bublé fan but I have never even considered leaving him an Instagram comment (in fact I don't even follow him!) and I could POSSIBLY tell you the name of two of his kids but I wouldn't have the first clue what they look like. And I have never thought about looking to see if I could find pictures of them. Why are so many weirdos practically stalking this mad woman and her son???

Reactions: 18
Best Vestlife is screaming ‘LAUUDAA I CANT ERE YA’ when everyone’s singing happy birthday to Ronnie

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I’m miserable and think that about people that wish their dead relatives happy birthday on Facebook. I don’t mean a memorial post I mean one pointed at them “dear great,great grandmother, today you turn 157. Have a great day in heaven”

like I say though, I’m a miserable cow.
I hate it when people do that.
Dear great, great, great grandpappy. I never met you because you died in 1867 but I think about you all time and I miss you soooooo much. Have a great day up there in the clouds with the Angles.. 🙏🏻🙏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Oh ffs, I'm tired, bored and hormonal, so need some gossip or scandal from today's piss-up/party of the century! 😡 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Is there this level of obsession with other "celebs" and their kids?? I mean, I consider myself a pretty big Michael Bublé fan but I have never even considered leaving him an Instagram comment (in fact I don't even follow him!) and I could POSSIBLY tell you the name of two of his kids but I wouldn't have the first clue what they look like. And I have never thought about looking to see if I could find pictures of them. Why are so many weirdos practically stalking this mad woman and her son???
Thats why her hinchers are the best... they’re weird as duck and creepy weirdos

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ok so can we talk abiut the fact that there are literal fan pages for Ronnie? This makes me feel ill tbh. The fact that there are folk out there so obsessed with her baby. I don't even have a child and I feel sick at the idea of people being so obsessed with my imaginary child. How does she not see that she needs to protect him?
So guyzzzz it's actually rons 4th birthday day not his 1st, not much of a fan page if you get the date wrong surely?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m miserable and think that about people that wish their dead relatives happy birthday on Facebook. I don’t mean a memorial post I mean one pointed at them “dear great,great grandmother, today you turn 157. Have a great day in heaven”

like I say though, I’m a miserable cow.
Nah I get it, People are so desperate for attention and validation from others

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.