Mrs Hinch #183 Go Ronnie it’s your birthday but we’re gonna party like it’s my birthday!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cried when my youngest turned 1 (he’s 19 months now. He is my last baby and I had such bad PND I can’t remember the first 6 months of his life. Was just darkness and for that I will always feel like I failed!
You’ve not failed and as time goes on the strength of your relationship with your baby will outweigh the negative. Trust me. I was gravely Ill after having my first boy and very down because I missed lots of bonding. I was also very young. He’s 23 now and we have a great bond. I often get annoyed at myself for being so hard on me for the smallest of things but at the time it’s all that matters. you will get there and you have loads to look forward to.

I just feel that Hinch is disingenuous with her sadness and anxiety, which I have experienced to a great extent over the years. There are a lot of red flags in regards to her sadness which doesn’t resonate at all with me.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Ok, i gotta sign off as im getting daggers from my husband. But iv text my ex (hes my sons dad and we are on good terms) hopefully he will spill if he or his colleagues know anything but hes a bit if a jobsworth so il let u all know if i hear back. Thanks for making me feel sane over this daft hag

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Fellow PND sufferer here, suffered after every baby (I’ve had 4!) luckily not so bad with my 4th but my other 3 were horrific. Hugs. It’s hard. You’re doing amazing.
Thank you I’ve had it with 2/3 but was diagnosed with depression in 2016 so the third baby was the hardest. He is such an angel and good baby I don’t know why I was like it. I never pushed him away I breastfed and do think it helped the bond luckily!

it’s amazing how many people suffer with PND and yet I personally don’t feel like it’s spoken about enough!
4 kids! Your an absolute superstar! I find 3 hard enough 😜

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Why are there no picture's of her, Jamie and Ronnie on their wedding day. Sorry i mean on Ronnie's first birthday.
It's all her and Ronnie. Disgusting.

Reactions: 13
Ok, I'm going to say it cos I've been on the wine and know I will probably get a ban for life (It's been nice knowing you guyyyys ATV) but when I saw Ronnie in that rabbit outfit I thought of 'Daffyd The only gay in the village'. OK ill close the door on my way out. keep tattling folks I will miss you.....

• Haha
Reactions: 82
The police force that I work for are attending large gatherings and shutting them down and issuing fines especially if multiple neighbours are calling in, we’ve attended two today whilst I’ve been on duty

Reactions: 28
Ok, I'm going to say it cos I've been on the wine and know I will probably get a ban for life (It's been nice knowing you guyyyys ATV) but when I saw Ronnie in that rabbit outfit I thought of 'Daffyd The only gay in the village'. OK ill close the door on my way out. keep tattling folks I will miss you.....
I thought it looked like he had a massive camel toe

• Haha
Reactions: 3
You’ve not failed and as time goes on the strength of your relationship with your baby will outweigh the negative. Trust me. I was gravely Ill after having my first boy and very down because I missed lots of bonding. I was also very young. He’s 23 now and we have a great bond. I often get annoyed at myself for being so hard on me for the smallest of things but at the time it’s all that matters. you will get there and you have loads to look forward to.

I just feel that Hinch is disingenuous with her sadness and anxiety, which I have experienced to a great extent over the years. There are a lot of red flags in regards to her sadness which doesn’t resonate at all with me.
Thank you, it’s nice to hear it does get easier! He’s the best baby so I have no idea why I felt he was awful all the time!
This is my thing with her, I genuinely suffer with my MH and anxiety like a few of us here do. It’s the way she switches it on and off I feel like she’s mocking us!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Oooooshhh maybe I should comment telling the neighbour to join us tattle bastards and employ her to be our spy?!
I’ve still to catch up but this ANNOYS the duck out of me. The free pass she gets when I bet they screamed at Dominic Cummings or laughed at folk shopping. Or tutted at old Jessie at no4 having 3 folk round cos she’s lonely 😡😡

Reactions: 15
34 pages behind but just so she gets to see it on his actual birthday, I’m 450 miles away and someone close by has let off fireworks, must be for Ronnie hinchliffes birthday 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think I’m the Jenna you’re maybe thinking of... but I’m not the neighbour guyssss
I am loving this 😂 the picture of just those 2 and her dressed up like she’s renewing her vows 😂 the comments about head cake and Her bleeping up vestlife’s hair so he couldn’t be in the photo 😂😂😂 And I think Jenna is already on here? 👀 I’m sure I saw a Jenna before

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thank you I’ve had it with 2/3 but was diagnosed with depression in 2016 so the third baby was the hardest. He is such an angel and good baby I don’t know why I was like it. I never pushed him away I breastfed and do think it helped the bond luckily!

it’s amazing how many people suffer with PND and yet I personally don’t feel like it’s spoken about enough!
4 kids! Your an absolute superstar! I find 3 hard enough 😜
God yes breastfeeding definitely helped me bond too!! I think if it wasn’t for breastfeeding our bond would have been much more damaged with how badly I suffered.

honestly 4 isn’t much different to 3!! She just fit right in from the start 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
My sister in law announced she was pregnant with her first the day before my sons birthday, we were having a family day out for his birthday so the new baby news was all the chat😂
my nasty cousin did this, she announced her pregnancy she was about 6 weeks a few days before my gender reveal 🤬 I could of punched her

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
I’ve still to catch up but this ANNOYS the duck out of me. The free pass she gets when I bet they screamed at Dominic Cummings or laughed at folk shopping. Or tutted at old Jessie at no4 having 3 folk round cos she’s lonely 😡😡
Me and my husband are so nosey! My next door neighbours have had 4 different group of friends round all week for bbq/ afternoon tea/ dinner parties (they are in the garden) but still not following rules, my neighbour across the road gave up months ago their 17 year olds gf is round all the time. Next door to them the daughter who’s 21 has 8 friends round every night. Next door to them is a teacher at my sons school she had 3 other teachers round in her house Friday and their sons girlfriends stay a few times a week. It pisses me off that everyone is breaking rules!! That will be hinchs excuse. Everyone else is so why can’t I!

Reactions: 16
I literally jumped onto the live, took a screen shot then my boyfriend went mad as I’ve been on my phone all day. What did I miss??? Is she pregnant??

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.