Mrs Hinch #183 Go Ronnie it’s your birthday but we’re gonna party like it’s my birthday!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cried when my youngest turned 1 (he’s 19 months now. He is my last baby and I had such bad PND I can’t remember the first 6 months of his life. Was just darkness and for that I will always feel like I failed!
Hugs x

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’ve asked the question on her IG but will probably be ignored/deleted/blocked.

Glad my first post about Jenna seemed to be so useful 😂 used to be a big fan, but then she had the kid and I just genuinely have 0 interest in babies. I liked the cleaning and some of the home decor things she would get, but that hardly features on her page anymore.

I also don’t like people who lie and think they’re above the rules. I don’t care about the shape of her baby’s head, and we don’t see every single thing so I don’t see how people can make a judgement about her life and what type of mother she is because it’s all a facade for social media, but what I don’t like is reposting content several times over and blocking people who don’t agree with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I cried when my youngest turned 1 (he’s 19 months now. He is my last baby and I had such bad PND I can’t remember the first 6 months of his life. Was just darkness and for that I will always feel like I failed!
First 3 months for me, but on my down days I still feel guilty and like a failure.

You're absolutely not a failure BTW.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I believe Jenna is real. She went direct to the grid (fair play) THEN came here
I wouldn’t wanna scare her off

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Sooo ‘Jenna’ knows she has apparent gossip, comes on here, says one or two things and then fully disappears. I’m not buying it just yet.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Def not a failure. You’re doing amazing. Sending hugs ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
No my darling you haven’t failed. You were unwell with PND.
I have mental health issues too and I’ve been ruminating over the past since watching this Hinch tit show, all her stuff is edited and not ‘real’
Never feel bad - hugs
Thank you lovely! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Sooo ‘Jenna’ knows she has apparent gossip, comes on here, says one or two things and then fully disappears. I’m not buying it just yet.
Probably got a good offer for a reveal of what she knows from a paper or magazine so she cant spill the beans on here

Reactions: 8
A neighbour who wrote on Hinchs insta asking why she had 30 people in her garden today and claims to have proof yet no one has seen it yet
Isn’t that the name of the girl who was here a few weeks ago and then miraculously disappeared over night?

Reactions: 5
Fellow PND sufferer here, suffered after every baby (I’ve had 4!) luckily not so bad with my 4th but my other 3 were horrific. Hugs. It’s hard. You’re doing amazing.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Zophs been in cahoots with Dominic Cummings, been taking tips and had to invite the masses over to test out her buffet skills which clearly weren’t up to scratch

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.