Mrs Hinch #183 Go Ronnie it’s your birthday but we’re gonna party like it’s my birthday!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So finally caught up after a tit show of a day with a random person calling on 999 42 times just to tell us to duck off lol and was wondering if my partner or family saw that I had made a montage for a baby that I didn’t know they would definitely be questioning me

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I don’t really care how many people she had there, that’s down to them. Again it’s the fact that she kept harping on about it only being 6! It’s the fakeness and lies that I can’t bear. It’s so insulting.

Reactions: 28
it’s because she’s rich and a ‘celebrity’ she thinks sticking to the rules doesn’t matter yet she was clapping every thursday night for the nhs and keyworkers. she needs to bore off🙄

Reactions: 12
I don’t know what the issue is I’ve always gone live on my kids bday to thank everyone ! Hahahahaha ( joke she’s a twit ) and altho I didn’t see it ( fam zoom bingo night ) they looked like they were on the sniff in a wedding after party !

• Haha
Reactions: 12
God she’s a witch 🧙‍♀️

A self obsessed lying witch and think of all that waste she’s created just for the gram. That memory corner will be full to the brim before his second birthday why does she get away with her constant lies and disrespect towards others.

Reactions: 3
The balloon arch I made for my 4 year old grandaughter was better than hers. The one she made was dull and not that many balloons. Our grandaughter had just her grandparents and a cake as it was couple weeks ago. Hers looked like a load of crap. How do I watch the live everyone is talking about

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Shes probably saving all the pics of Ronnie and Jamie for tomorrow because its Fathers day. Today is SOPHIES day

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I cried when my youngest turned 1 (he’s 19 months now. He is my last baby and I had such bad PND I can’t remember the first 6 months of his life. Was just darkness and for that I will always feel like I failed!
No my darling you haven’t failed. You were unwell with PND.
I have mental health issues too and I’ve been ruminating over the past since watching this Hinch tit show, all her stuff is edited and not ‘real’
Never feel bad - hugs

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.