Mrs Hinch #183 Go Ronnie it’s your birthday but we’re gonna party like it’s my birthday!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How the duck is Rex missing him?! They’ve met all of 3 times! Stop trying to make it happen! bleeping silly horse
I know some ladies that are best friends pregnant at the same time and act similar to this pair of sad sacks (but to be fair have known each other since school) they both had girls and were so excited....

The kids bleeping hated each other 😂 no matter how hard they tried they were not the bffs they hoped for 😂

did she really do a live have I missed it? 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Tattle has made me so happy today. (Slumps back on the sofa, replete)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
My kids first birthdays was me and my husband working whilst nan fed them cake 😂
Nothing like a big fuss over a baby who is a baby....every one has a birthday, everyone grows up!! 🙄
The fuss is ridiculous! I do not get it at all.
It’s each to their own though. We made a big fuss of the first birthday because in my family we’ve always made a big deal of them 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I actually love her dress though 😭 I hate myself for saying it 😳 but I too found it on the website and I’m not paying £200 for a dress to wear around the house 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think I’d feel uncomfortable if strangers were writing about my son like that on their page, it feels a bit creepy.
This is psychotic. I actually want to report it but I don’t think there’s any instagram rules against obsessing over a stranger’s baby

Reactions: 7
Her last insta post I KNEW she would be celebrating her first year of parenting not his birthday. She’s totally that type. All that tidying... can’t be that hard to host for 6 😉 can’t be that much tidying surely. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just saw Jamie’s post swear to god you’d think she was getting married and looking at the flower boy. Over the bleeping top dress took any limelight off the boys birthday.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I know some ladies that are best friends pregnant at the same time and act similar to this pair of sad sacks (but to be fair have known each other since school) they both had girls and were so excited....

The kids bleeping hated each other 😂 no matter how hard they tried they were not the bffs they hoped for 😂

did she really do a live have I missed it? 😭
I’m gutted for you missing it! It really was something else! She looked like she’d been on the marching powder all afternoon and jamie has bloated

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Jast fortttt stafffff the cleanin guyzzzzzzz.... Yano what I mean?????

How about ‘stuff the cleaning’ and actually bleeping parent.

Reactions: 7
Can see it in a few years Ronnie “Please mum can I not have a party this year.”

“Oh but whyzzzz hamszzomes man it’s mummazzzz big day parenting anniversary”

“Because your so over the top and embarrassing you dress like a freak and make me pose for strange photos and keep shouting tattle!”

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.