Mrs Hinch #183 Go Ronnie it’s your birthday but we’re gonna party like it’s my birthday!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Help I think I’m broken. I felt a teeny bit sorry for her seeing how nervous she was and I think I like Jamie he was funny. Somebody smack me round the face with a soggy minky and wash my mouth out with zoflora 😩

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
That potato thing is the worst thing I have ever seen. What the duck is wrong with some people?

Today has been epic! I can’t believe the dress she wore to hang about in her back garden all
day. how many granny loo roll covers had to die to let her wear that dress??

The woman is deranged and I am here for it all!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Imagine living a life where you feel you have to apologise to 3 million strangers for not being on your phone all day so you can enjoy your babies 1st birthday!

• Sad
Reactions: 31
They can't publish, but if Grinch wanted to sue them they could show it in court to prove they didn't print an outright lie.
So if it's the same neighbour who reported the BBQ and they again have pics then the paper still can't publish?

Well she can get away with doing what she wants then can't she

Reactions: 3
I missed the live! 😭 but from your screenshots she looks like she’s been off her face at a sweaty rave all day 😬

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Much as she's a massive cockwomble, if she has indeed had 30 guests round then they're all cockwombles too for going.

Reactions: 22
Not really, my friends neighbour had a massive party, people were dropped off by a party bus, the police was called and they did duck all.
Fair enough, but there’s no way she could keep it out of the papers a second time, especially with 30 people 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Why is she crying. Creating problems to sell a solution. She portrays a Disney life which is obviously bullshit. She should come and live with me. It’s like a scene from the walking dead in here with my three. I wouldn’t have it any other way.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Not sure if this has been mentioned, but how much more of an effort did Stacey make to wish Ronnie happy birthday than Grinch did for Rex?! I couldn't be doing with a mate like that.

Reactions: 12
I must have missed the memo about wearing evening gowns for your kids birthdays 😂 my wee bit had a lockdown birthday and there I was in a fleece and leggings clutching onto Colin the caterpillar cake, no fuss or anything 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why is she crying. Creating problems to sell a solution. She portrays a Disney life which is obviously bullshit. She should come and live with me. It’s like a scene from the walking dead in here with my three. I wouldn’t have it any other way.
I cried when my youngest turned 1 (he’s 19 months now. He is my last baby and I had such bad PND I can’t remember the first 6 months of his life. Was just darkness and for that I will always feel like I failed!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Sorry if this has already been said (back at work Yey and so far behind on here) it was pretty obvious at the start of lockdown she was going to disregard any rules on lockdown especially for little Ronnie's 1st birthday. It's one big competition for her she had to out do any of her friends with the celebration which means she had to have lots of people there. Interesting to see if she puts a scrap book together for him. Will be keeping my eyes peeled for group shots

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.