Mrs Hinch #183 Go Ronnie it’s your birthday but we’re gonna party like it’s my birthday!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never seen anything so self centred as her wearing that bloody dress on her babies birthday, for a photo shoot just the pair of them as if his dad is awol.
The food she prepped yesterday was literally just a backdrop for the photo then, probably all went in the bin or to chubby Henry.
Was just going to say this the ‘party food ‘ was actually backdrop for the gram ! Wow just wow !

Reactions: 6
My sister in law announced she was pregnant with their first at my sons first birthday party 🙄 .
My sister in law announced she was pregnant with her first the day before my sons birthday, we were having a family day out for his birthday so the new baby news was all the chat😂

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I think that's why she thinks she's untouchable because she knows people can't publish pictures of her in her back garden. So she knows people can't show evidence
But they can still publish the fact, she hasn't denied or confirmed/said sorry for the BBQ because she knows the Sun has evidence from the neighbour

Reactions: 11
She’s probably been crafty & asked the ones who could, to walk to her house, others to park down the road...and they were no doubt asked to come at different times not to arouse suspicion 🤷‍♀️ I sound like a right pro here but I’m going on when I used to be let loose at my parents house as a teenager and the last thing they’d say to me Before going out is NO PARTIES, course not mother! 😂
Not really, my friends neighbour had a massive party, people were dropped off by a party bus, the police was called and they did duck all.

Reactions: 8
I think they went live and said right I might announce I’m pregnant, depending on viewing figures, see how it pans out. I’m almost certain she’s pregnant and if so I’m gonna have to stop following as TTC has been a rough journey
Same here. Message me if you ever need a chat, I'm in the thick of it right now and know how soul crushing it is ❤❤❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Omg yesterday’s sandwich’s looked very dry in her post!!!!
She never instagrammed coz too many people were there..
She’s a real joke 🤣 🤣

• Haha
She prob had one of those big graze platters all celebs had... why lie why not be honest people dont care what you serve.....

But they can still publish the fact, she hasn't denied or confirmed/said sorry for the BBQ because she knows the Sun has evidence from the neighbour
They can't publish, but if Grinch wanted to sue them they could show it in court to prove they didn't print an outright lie.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.