Mrs Hinch #183 Go Ronnie it’s your birthday but we’re gonna party like it’s my birthday!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She seems happy strangers are posting pictures of her child... why...?

Reactions: 15
Thirty people arriving on a new build estate? Where did they all park, or did she hire buses to transport them all in?

Reactions: 21
Do we have photo evidence of the cars parked all the way down the street in parade form for ronalonadingdongs big bunny birthday bash?

Reactions: 8
I am loving this 😂 the picture of just those 2 and her dressed up like she’s renewing her vows 😂 the comments about head cake and Her bleeping up vestlife’s hair so he couldn’t be in the photo 😂😂😂 And I think Jenna is already on here? 👀 I’m sure I saw a Jenna before

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Right. Who in admin can I talk to about extra reactions? We need a fuckkk offffff reaction when wow doesn’t cut it. And we need another duck OFF. reaction for when the wee red face doesn’t cut it. We need something more 😭 for the sad face and we deffo need an ATV button!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Yes Hun she was approached about it too and was really rude to the other neighbour!! It will be in the paper without a doubt
Jenna you are a saint for putting up for her as a neighbour, I bet she’s awful...

Reactions: 12
I have not caught up on tattle today yet but just seen the grid post and wanted to say that pic of her in the dress!!! All pulled out especially for the picture. While poor Ron Ron's shorts look way to tight for him and in that hideous waist coat. Trying to upstage your son on his 1st birthday. Shame on you Sophie. How much more narcissistic can you get?? Me me me
And I think he needed his nappy changed as well bulging in the pics ! Scruffy mare !

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I know. A gathering of 30 people, really? The police would shut it down, surely? 🤷🏻‍♀️
Not really, my friends neighbour had a massive party, people were dropped off by a party bus, the police was called and they did duck all.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Did anybody watching the live notice that young katie steele commented at least 3 or 4 times and got totally ignored!

Hunch even read a comment that was directly above Katies.

I commented asking who got to share Ronnies special day.......I hope to duck nobody that knows me saw my comment and thinks Im a mad huncher now 😩🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 25
What the duck is she wearing?! She is such a narcissist.
That demonic cake is gonna give me nightmares.
What does she look like in those ears?!
Why can't she dress Ronnie in clothes that fit him?!
I actually couldn’t get over how small those shorts were on the poor wee fella!

Reactions: 19
I think that's why she thinks she's untouchable because she knows people can't publish pictures of her in her back garden. So she knows people can't show evidence
i thought that big sign on the side of the gazebo was blocking the view into the garden/gazebo for her neighbours.

Reactions: 11
My sister in law announced she was pregnant with their first at my sons first birthday party 🙄 .
My aunt announced she was pregnant at my parents wedding! She was only 6 weeks along too, so no need. Always has been a c u next Tuesday. Cut her out of my life 3 years ago and it was a huge weight lifted.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.