Mrs Hinch #183 Go Ronnie it’s your birthday but we’re gonna party like it’s my birthday!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes Hun she was approached about it too and was really rude to the other neighbour!! It will be in the paper without a doubt
did any of the neighbours report her to 101? I hope they did

• Heart
Reactions: 17
If I don’t see pictures then Jenna you ain’t really a neighbour I’m sorry, this has been done before. Waaaaaay too many times 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Gleam are going to be busy paying off the papers tomorrow throwing cash at OK! Online to post gushing stories to counteract today’s shenanigans..

tomorrow another bbq gazebo party for Father’s Day??

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If she did have 30 people over that is truly disgusting! I honestly thought it would be closer to 8-9 people! She really does think she’s a cut above, so many people are still going without seeing their loved ones and doing the right thing, Grinch on the other hand...what a cow, hope she gets reported 50 times over if it’s true!

Reactions: 24
Yes Hun she was approached about it too and was really rude to the other neighbour!! It will be in the paper without a doubt
Oh my god! Welcome Jenna, please share the proof/spill the tea! What was said to the neighbour?

Reactions: 6
Fumin!!! Had to miss the live because we are in the middle of a family movie night, I can just about hide the phone for a bit of stealth typing!!
Welcome Jenna, you are our hero!!

Reactions: 7
Omfg that live! She ignored every comment asking who came to the party 😂

Please tell me someone screen recorded it?! I have an android phone am I able to do it myself?!

Also def preg hints as she picked those comments out amongst all others. If she is or isn't doesn't matter to me as it isn't my womb but she def mentioned it to get an OK article "Mrs Hinch drops hints on baby number 3 2 during live"

Also wtf is the Jena reference?! Must have joined after her comments :(
You can download an app on play store think it's called v recorder

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I'm hoping one day her neighbours just shop her to the sun or mail. Blast her in the papers and have her shamed to her hinch army for being a disrespectful, uncaring hypocrite

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Not saying anyone’s bullshitting or not, but unless someone somehow verifies they’re her neighbour then take it with a pinch of salt. Takes credibility away from the site if literally any anonymous person can come on and claim to have seen her breaking the law and everyone just believes it lol

Reactions: 51
If I don’t see pictures then Jenna you ain’t really a neighbour I’m sorry, this has been done before. Waaaaaay too many times 😂😂
You don't want anyone putting themselves in an awkward position though. Taking pics of someone else's back garden would be a no no for me. Out the front though is a public space!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.