Mrs Hinch #183 Go Ronnie it’s your birthday but we’re gonna party like it’s my birthday!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just to fill everyone in.. JENNA is Grinchys neighbour who commented on her post saying she had actually had 30 people over.

grinch isn’t pregnant (well we don’t know that for sure) she dropped a few hints that baby number 2 will be soon god willing!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Ok, a few rants/questions. These last weeks have thrown up so many euphemisms and nicknames, I am very confused

1)What is an angel - an NHS worker (yes) or a dead person that is looking down on us or ‘flying high with lady Di and Jade Goody’
2) What is a rainbow - a symbol of Gay Pride (yes) , the NHS or a person that builds bridges for dead pets
3) ‘Clap for carers’, as a teen of the 70‘s ’clap’ was gonorrhoea - encouraging STD on NHS workers seems a little cruel - haven’t they got enough on their plates 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That’s a whole new level of batshit crazy. That’s #tatshitcrazy what on earth goes through someone’s mind that they think this a good idea to the point it actually doing it and posting publicly on SM? Hincher’s army are barmy alright. 🥔🥔🥔
Agreed! At what point would ANYONE think ' I know, I'm gonna model someone else's kids face out my bleeping mash potato'. I just. Dont. Understand. Someone bleeping help the woman 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just to fill everyone in.. JENNA is Grinchys neighbour who commented on her post saying she had actually had 30 people over.

grinch isn’t pregnant (well we don’t know that for sure) she dropped a few hints that baby number 2 will be soon god willing!
Wut? 👀 Did Jenna, the neighhbour, post that in here?

Reactions: 6
Even Jamie posted a picture of her and Ronnie. Such a shame that he doesn’t seem
To show any of Ronnie and him
Wait a min though is it Jamie posting though? As on her live she said you'd be surprised the amount of messages you get and that Jamie didn't really know how to use Instagram. So she could have opened the account herself as part of her brand

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I have not been on here for months! (missed you guys) but little one is keeping me too busy)
Just had to get back on here to say HAHAHAHA what is this stupid witch wearing? Why does she make everything about her! Wouldn’t be surprised if she’d worn her actual bloody wedding dress for the day. But instead she chose some net curtains off eBay.

Reactions: 13
I realised I had to make a new account 😂 couldn't get into my old one lost my phone & passwords 😂 I have been here before but the thread was on 90ish. I've missed so much
Youd better put the kettle on and book the next 2 weeks off work!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Grinch .*fake laugh* Jaymeee you've got to stop leaving your pants on the floor

Vestlife "they were planted mate"

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So shes wearing a £200 wedding dress for his birthday but couldnt make an effort with her hair? 🤢 Same skanky bush on top of her head she looks rough man how hard is it to wash it and straighten it

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.