Mrs Hinch #183 Go Ronnie it’s your birthday but we’re gonna party like it’s my birthday!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks so, so unwell. Dangerously underweight and sunken cheeks. She’s a head but I’d never wish her any harm so I hope she has someone to help her

Reactions: 34
I have not been on here for months! (missed you guys) but little one is keeping me too busy)
Just had to get back on here to say HAHAHAHA what is this stupid witch wearing? Why does she make everything about her! Wouldn’t be surprised if she’d worn her actual bloody wedding dress for the day. But instead she chose some net curtains off eBay.
£187 not from Ebay

Reactions: 1
No she commented it on grinchys Instagram post but the comment swiftly got deleted after Sophie’s minions commenting on it
What did jenna say? I cant find it. SOS tattlers, the curiosity is killing me!

Reactions: 2
Theres me thinking it was the Gretel filter that made her look old as duck

She has worse jowls than my nana and shes 90

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
That live defo makes up for making us wait the whole day to see Zoph’s, sorry I mean tufty mans first birthday & that god awful wedding dress!!! Absolute gold!!! What a mess.

Reactions: 9
Oh my god I missed the live 😱
Thank duck for you tattle bastards for those immense screen shots, she looks like 40 year old woman living off 20 b&h and a bottle of voddy with a Face deflated because she run out of face filler
Someone get Jenna here..... and the nurse that sent her the note, love to know their thoughts!

Edit:Hellllooooooo Jenna
I missed it, too! 😩😂 Glad I have nothing to do now so I can catch up on the dramaz! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just to fill everyone in.. JENNA is Grinchys neighbour who commented on her post saying she had actually had 30 people over.

grinch isn’t pregnant (well we don’t know that for sure) she dropped a few hints that baby number 2 will be soon god willing!
Thank you! Jenna needs to come here

Reactions: 2
Yes Hun she was approached about it too and was really rude to the other neighbour!! It will be in the paper without a doubt
We predicted she would break every rule going. The photos not showing any guests at all virtually confirm it - it would be normal to show her Mum & Dad on Ronnie's birthday if they had stuck to the rules

Reactions: 21
If I was Jenna I'd just start an instagram account called 'The neighbour' and give a written commentary of her day to day life 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
Yes Hun she was approached about it too and was really rude to the other neighbour!! It will be in the paper without a doubt

Oh god when grinchy reads here later there will be a major strop

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I hope jenna does have proof. This woman never learns and is such a witch. duck the NHS is what shes saying. All those fake comments about the 6 of us this the 6 of us that. Maybe covid will make a little appearance for her! Making put shes scared to go to the shops! Jenna what neighbor said something to her? What was said? What proof do u have?

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.