Mrs Hinch #183 Go Ronnie it’s your birthday but we’re gonna party like it’s my birthday!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hardly anyone watching it? If I was totally in love with someone like so many of them are (to the extent they mould Ronsealblesshimhastoofshenryslittlebruvandcannowstand out of mashed tatties, I would defo tune in
Cumslut and bumstretcher were busy 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sorry but why the hell wouldn’t she post family photos or at least ones of Jamie and Ronnie too. Just shows the days all about her and not for genuine memories 🙄

Reactions: 7
For those who didn't get to see the potatoe creation on the last thread ... I give you Verne troyer ooppps I mean Ronseal 😂
That’s a whole new level of batshit crazy. That’s #tatshitcrazy what on earth goes through someone’s mind that they think this a good idea to the point it actually doing it and posting publicly on SM? Hincher’s army are barmy alright. 🥔🥔🥔

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just watched the stories and in the few weeks I’ve been off and not watched her stories Ronnie seems to have come on leaps and bounds and it made me so happy for him! Still think she’s a witch though 😜

Reactions: 14
So fiancé and I have been getting to a place over the last 5 days where our relationship was getting back on track (if you saw my last post, he told me he wanted to break up with me last week) - anyway, just having our tea and I was telling him about the hinchy and Ronjonlonglegswithhisfeetzzzz show extravaganza today and he comes out with "aw, I feel sorry for her. She can't do right from wrong - bless her"

Is it my turn to dump him?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Looks like they have dressed Ronnie up as the BFG

Bloody hell, I hope she mellows with the next sprog

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I've been off this all day, who's Jenna? Is Hinch pregnant? She looked a bit erratic on the live, can someone fill me in??

Reactions: 1
I realised I had to make a new account 😂 couldn't get into my old one lost my phone & passwords 😂 I have been here before but the thread was on 90ish. I've missed so much

Reactions: 1
She looked very nervous, and looked like I feel after a family party. There may not be many there but you are on edge trying to make it perfect.......It completely drains you. Yes she is a twit and does me head in. But I think she looked lovely in the frock. And just looked tiered she as been up all week early.

ohhhhh tit I best get off here before I’m hung drawn and quartered lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I can’t get over how pissed she looked! Her eyes were ski whiff. If she wasn’t pissed she clearly inhaled 12 bottles of Pepsi Max and the caffeine has hit her square in the eyeballs!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So fiancé and I have been getting to a place over the last 5 days where our relationship was getting back on track (if you saw my last post, he told me he wanted to break up with me last week) - anyway, just having our tea and I was telling him about the hinchy and Ronjonlonglegswithhisfeetzzzz show extravaganza today and he comes out with "aw, I feel sorry for her. She can't do right from wrong - bless her"

Is it my turn to dump him?
Throw him in the bin

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Welcome Jenna, tell us the goss.....
We'll be onto the next thread by tomorrow morning 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 30
How many layers of self tan? 🍊 It’s going to be a witch to get those orangey stains out of that white dress 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She is literally awful 😫 Its her little boys birthday and she has to make it all about her!! Who the hell wears a wedding style dress for their kids 1st birthday? As usual doing it so all eyes are on her. Why couldnt she have just taken some photos of ronnie? And wheres jamie? Swear i have never seen her post a photo of ronnie and jamie together.. And as for saying ‘i cant wait to tell him how he is loved by MILLIONS’ just proves how twisted she is🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 14
How did I miss her going live? 👀 duck's sake! 😂 Anyone got some clips? I could do with a laugh! 😂

Just seen the screenshots, she looks so skinny! 😬 And quite pissed! 🤪

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.