Mrs Hinch #183 Go Ronnie it’s your birthday but we’re gonna party like it’s my birthday!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys I’m so behind. But that dress 🤢 as if that nearly £200. 30 people in the garden what else have I missed?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Gaahhh she looks rouuuughhhh on this live?! Actually haggard! She looks so different in the pic she posted - goes to show don’t believe everything you see on insta!
I was thinking the same! She just doesn't look like the photos she posts. She looks super rough and a good 10 yrs older

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I MISSED THE START OF THE LIVE, IS SHE PREGNANT??? it literally started with her saying 'baby number 2'

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I glad she promised Ronseal she would go live, not sure how the poor kiddo would have slept otherwise! 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.