Mrs Hinch #183 Go Ronnie it’s your birthday but we’re gonna party like it’s my birthday!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way her chin wobbled at the end when she was talking about baby 2 makes me think she either is or has been trying.

She's quite charming isn't she? She's an absolute snake in the grass but I think she came across well in the live. She could do more for her brand by doing more lives.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
I don’t think she was drunk just really exhausted and nervous!! I hope she wasn’t drunk esp if she’s pregnant! I don’t think she is though as Jamie said “god willing” when they were discussing baby number 2

Reactions: 12
Honest to god. You’d think they’d birthed the messiah!!!
They are so boring and have they been drinking or what 😂 I think they have not that there’s anything wrong with that! But bleeping hell how much contour and highlighter do u need whilst dressed as a bunny in a wedding dress... did u hear chavvy j-dog bugging up ‘eBay’ too 😭😂 honestly his ‘mates’ probably watched that live thinking ‘you pissy whipped cuuuuuiiint’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Also on the TTC thing, I know how rough it is having your parents ask constantly, never mind thousands of strangers. I’m not a fan but if she is having struggles that must be hard (although she has invited everyone into every aspect of her life)

Reactions: 7
I could'
60-70k now that’s the real following numbers 🤔 if 3.5 mil were real they’d defo be on there watching their queen 👑

especially the handsomesmans thats loved by so many! Surely they'd all be tuning in to watch the most special child in the whole entire world and ever born - including my own

but im still learning so dont hate me for loving a child ive never even met over my own flesh and blood

im in a vest guyz xxxxxxxxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hi guys quick question, why has bunny boiler decided to wear a wedding dress to her sons birthday..? Thanks in advance. ATB.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
she really needs professional help. her behaviour isnt normal. that live was absolutely ridiculous with the way shes getting on!!!!

also why was she wearing that dress?!? it literally looks like shes wearing a wedding dress. wise up sophie

Reactions: 11
I think Hinch likes to show off how skinny she is by showing off her bones 🤮
I would say this is probably true. Recovering anorexic here and I used to show off my collarbones a lot. Thought it proved how skinny I was 😔 I hope she is getting help if so, I think she's a beggy mare, but eating disorders are horrendous.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.