Mrs Hinch #183 Go Ronnie it’s your birthday but we’re gonna party like it’s my birthday!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone else just hear “you get a lot of messages, you’d be surprised” when Janie said he had some messages today.
Why would he be surprised about those unless she controlled and posted his account 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Just showed my mum the live video and she said she looks a lot older than 30 and why is she so self obsessed lol

• Haha
Reactions: 20
“It’s been a journey”

IT’S RONNIE’S BIRTHDAY YOU SELF ABSORBED IDIOT.

Reactions: 21
She must have had an amazing plastic surgeon to get rid of all that post fat flab on her arms that she claims to have had.

Reactions: 14
“We’re real. We say it ‘ow it is. What you see is what you get.”

What I see is a pair of narcissistic cunts. HBU?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
OMG GUYZZZZZZZ!!! Mrs Bint on live!! Doesn’t she look a little different now she’s not fillered, botoxed & filtered to duck!!! She’s so vile 🤢🤢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.