Mrs Hinch #183 Go Ronnie it’s your birthday but we’re gonna party like it’s my birthday!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone follow the honest mum? She posted this morning if anyone wishes hinchs kid happy birthday it will be an instant unfollow thought it was brilliant but she’s since deleted it and all the other stories about it. Disappointing
Still there I have just saw it 😁

I'm dying on the comments someone has asked her if she ate it. She said no that would be weird .... Love you've just created someone else's baby that you've never met before out of potatoes ??? You you put that much freaky energy into it but it's weird to eat it 😂
Give your head a wobble !
Who made this awful creation?!!

she’s uploaded guyzzzzzz

See I’m a tad confused here cause didn’t lying Grinch say she was putting the food outside?
FFS 🤢 duck my bleeping life...
Sorry @Pepsi. That. THAT. Is THAT all we are getting? Why does this look like an OK mag! Photo shoot? Why is her dress out like a bride? Where’s Vesty?
Narcissistic witch can’t bleeping stand the woman, all about her isn’t it... Ronnie 17more birthdays and your free of the woman sterling your limelight

Reactions: 24
Cake was a bit 🙄 we cut the cake you mean you cut the cake you blew out the candle it was your big day
Glad you had a good birthday soph i mean Ronnie 🎉

Reactions: 11
Her Instagram post for Ronnie's birthday has angered me. Her in that dress, why is it all me, me, me! I used to really like her but now she just irritates the life out of me. Peter Rabbit theme because that's what SHE wants. A kitchen for Ronnie because of what SHE likes. Last night, her post 'I hope Ronnie loves this as much as I do'. I have never ever noticed it until I came on here and now, I cant erase it from my brain. All her followers commenting 'I love you and I love Ronnie'. How the hell do you love somebody you follow on Instagram, piss right off! 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Yanking his arms up for the photo when all he's thinking is duck off who the duck you think you want to talk to now ... Get back to the gram

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The frock carefully spread across the floor for the pic :ROFLMAO:

Sadly Ron turned out looking more like Abu from Aladdin in that waist coat.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Oh let’s SPLAY OUT MY bleeping £200 DRESS LIKE A BRIDAL SHOOT SO THAT I AM THE FOCAL POINT.

Absolutely in love with herself.

Shocking.

That photo should have been Ronnie on his own or all of them as a family.

Why do people not see this??????

• Haha
Reactions: 53
I have not caught up on tattle today yet but just seen the grid post and wanted to say that pic of her in the dress!!! All pulled out especially for the picture. While poor Ron Ron's shorts look way to tight for him and in that hideous waist coat. Trying to upstage your son on his 1st birthday. Shame on you Sophie. How much more narcissistic can you get?? Me me me

Reactions: 26
Right surely she didn’t cut the cake with just her and Jamie? Or is that her admitting without actually admitting that she broke rules by having the ‘6’ people in her house for the cake. Ronnie was inside a lot playing by the looks of the montage of videos though.

Reactions: 9
Has she actually had her teeth done then cause she’s always denied that?!
I read somewhere she had Invisalign braces and whitening done! Prob a load of tit though & had a mouth full of Veneers *gifted

Reactions: 2
she’s uploaded guyzzzzzz

See I’m a tad confused here cause didn’t lying Grinch say she was putting the food outside?
It’ll be an old photo for the gram done yesterday and today will be all the fam round in garden. ! Listening to celine dion dulcet tones

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.