Mrs Hinch #183 Go Ronnie it’s your birthday but we’re gonna party like it’s my birthday!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping hell... £187 on her designer dress - Ronnie the Birthday Boy? Shorts that don’t fit from an old outfit... those pictures are AWFUL. Ronnie looks so uncomfortable 😣

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
😂😂😂😂 got my eye spy eyes on! Wasn't the sign moved outside this morning and hung off the gazebo ??? Ohhh soph did you get all dress up for the private photo shoot yesterday??

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The frock carefully spread across the floor for the pic :ROFLMAO:

Sadly Ron turned out looking more like Abu from Aladdin in that waist coat.

Hahahaha hahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa I HAVE FALLEN DOWN LAUGHING.

Abu.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Congrats to Gretel and Vestlife on renewing their vows..

Wait, it was Ronnie’s birthday?

Sorry the eBay wedding dress threw me off 😂

Christ alive she really loves the spotlight doesn’t she, for someone so anxiety riddled..

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Oh she wont be happy someone left their trainers in middle of floor and defo not hers or Jamie's eh no one is allowed in house Hinch outside only so rules broken again

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
What the duck was that cake?! It looked awful! So tacky and over the top. Looked dry as ya like when she was cutting it as well. Everything she does has so much of a build up and then it’s always underwhelming!
Spreading her dress out like it’s her wedding pic! What is wrong with this woman? Awful person!
The waistcoat was a fail as well hon. Probably would of looked better if you hadn’t put him in hot pants that were as usual, TOO bleeping TIGHT!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Anyone got a Bingo for the music she picked?? I think she's gone out her way to find a song we didn't mention!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The duck is that wedding dress shes wearing

Swear at Rrrronnies wedding in the future, shes going to turn up in a white dress.
Or a recycled version of her wedding dress
Shes that sour

No photo of her JAIMEY and ronnie. Oh noo, JUST her and ronnie rabbit

P.s Decor was tit zoph but I hope the BBQ tasted as good as ma's a few weeks ago

Reactions: 13
Long time lurker, first time poster- don’t know if that Jenna comment is real?

Yes Jenna!!!

Who needs a cake that size for 6 people.

She has had a big party for sure because she lives in HinchLand where nothing is real.

Reactions: 11
What the Actual is that dress?! Why ?! It’s spread out like a bridal photo! Why does it always have to be about her? Narcissism at its finest 😞 not jeans and t shirt for our Zoph. So relatable in her Stella York for Ronjonsilvers big day 😞😞 I think she’s defo preggers
she’s uploaded guyzzzzzz

See I’m a tad confused here cause didn’t lying Grinch say she was putting the food outside?
dru

From Joe Swash insta... hmmm dinner time is a little late... wonder why!!
Have looked in background for any Peter Rabbit party tat!!
Clearly Hinch’s catering left much to be desired if that green sludge is needed at 8 o’clock at night 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh she wont be happy someone left their trainers in middle of floor and defo not hers or Jamie's eh no one is allowed in house Hinch outside only so rules broken again
I'd say they are her nieces.

Reactions: 17
That pic she has posted of her white dress perfectly splayed in a circle. You just know that she was shouting “MUMMAZZZZ!” At him. Her mouth is open at the “aaaaaa” part

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Big white dress just so all eyes are on her and not Ron! How dare ronseal take all the attention on his 1st birthday!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad:

So disappointed not to see a photo of Ronnie with Jamie, or even all 3 of them. She’s definitely proved it’s all about her.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.