Mrs Hinch #183 Go Ronnie it’s your birthday but we’re gonna party like it’s my birthday!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All her hinchers secretly bleeping livid they didn’t get to “come along” to the party, after booking the day off work and dressing up in their finest eBay gowns... but knowing they have to #bekind to their queen and wouldn't dare complain

#bekondalways

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I've got to ask again because no one helped me on the last thread 😂😂 boohoo !

Where the feck are Jamie's family ??? Like does he actually have some ?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
No sign of guests in the pics but I did spy a cheese board and that was a hell of a big cake for 6. Me thinks some lockdown rules have been broken today.

Reactions: 20
What a bleeping tit show that was. And my first thought was “why is she cutting the cake so thinly?” Stingy witch. She probably never paid for that cake, and it was only to feed 6 people???? Aye Hinch, we see you 👀👀

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I spy with my little eye more deserts... she only made 6 yesterday!! There's 8 on that table... Lol!!

• Haha
That dress. Embarrassing... can you imagine if she’ would have been able to hire a hall what she would have done. The photoshoots. 🙄 knocks me sick.

• Haha
That cake nahhhh I'm fuming ! I hope to God she slices that up and takes it to a homeless hostel or donates it and not just throw it away !!!

Reactions: 6
Like I’m no fashion guru or that but what the duck is he wearing? And her actually🙄 Come on Jamie, show us your outfit.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why would you put the candle right between the rabbits eyes it's not a bleeping unicorn

• Haha
Reactions: 27
As for the video bleeping bore fest mate 🥱 is that all she could capture without showing the more than 6 guests that obviously went in the house and tucked into that cheese board 😂

Oh and I found the cake horrible there we go 😆 ATV

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.