Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IncognitHoe

Oooooooh Emmmm Geeeeee GUUUUUUUUYYYYZZZZZ!! I can't believe I have found people that feel the same about this Woman!! Big up KHM for making her 'bullying' and 'trolling' video which led me straight into Tattlers lap! Oh the irony!! Still haven't found any bullying though...

Now whilst I appreciate this is an incredibly big day as handsomesmanswithtuffsandshit turns 1 so I really don't want to distract anyone from how special this day is but i'm going to start by exclaiming that this woman is a first class prick. Nope not a bully, Id happily say it to her face as after a couple of years i've first hand seen the impact she has had on the whole fucking nation. Which is nothing to be proud of Sophie, shameful actually.

I have never, and will never follow this person as from the 'beginning' of her coming about I honestly could not see the hype over her at all. Someone who cleans their house all day and names their fucking dish cloths actual human names nahhhhhh, that shit is really not for me hun 😂 but each to their own...... However, my problem is... seeing first hand how this is effecting peoples mental health is actually an incredibly big burden for hinch dick to be carrying. How does she sleep at night knowing shes actually the reason some peoples mental state is deteriorating? Ohhhh wait she doesn't have real problems and only looses sleep at having to get the towels out the drier or picking up dog shit. KMT this girl is off her head and the worst of them all!!! I have seen people i'm close to finding themselves in unholy amount of debt FOR CLEANING PRODUCTS and sinks full of utter shite that's doing more harm to us, our planet and the environment than any sort of good (bar lining that gremlins pocket)

I just want to be able to plump my sofa cushions without someone saying 'oooh you chop them too' BITCH WHAT? What the hell am I chopping? I see no veg? Its a pillow I want it PLUMPYYYYYYY fucking chopped get teee fuck! Plumped cushions. Not chopped.

Take me back to the days i could go down the cleaning isle and joyfully get what i needed. Now, i get stared at by crazy women with a certain look in their eye like we could some how be the same. We. Are. Not. Looking over at me like 'oooooh you're a hincher' AM I FUCK! and ill tell you that straight up to stop you thinking we have this weird bond because of 'hinching' nope im here for CLEANING supplies. because i clean. like a normal person. GET TO FUCKING KNOW! Honestly weird weird people............

I genuinely don't believe this girl even knows what anxiety is. and quite frankly its just insulting to those who do suffer with it because then by the next token off she goes to b&m on the first day of shops reopening to go finger everything!!! OoOoOoOoO Im So AnXiOuS. She literally hasn't got a clue!!!

I saw someone mention on here that someone got caught stealing her book from asda and I've never read anything so appropriate. Hinch you and your 'hinchers' are just a bunch of scabs. Anything for a freebie eh?

Hinch does it also feel good knowing that bumstretcher and cumslut (ABSOLUTELY DYING 😭😭😭😭😭)have complete accsess to your child??HEEEEEEY MUST BE THA MONNEEEEYYYYYY! Nelly :)

Anyway guuuuuuyyzzzzzzz buzzing to see the doily dress that cost more than her actual sons (who is cute as btwwww!!) Birthdayy!!!

Alllll tha facking vestttt guyyyzzzzzzzz still learning xxxxxxxxxxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Cm134

I’ve witnessed people dying alone from covid and their family members not being around to hold their hand. All they can do is sit and wait for the phone call with the sad news 😢 SHE throws a party and thinks she can do what the fuck she wants because she’s Sophie Hinchliffe!! I think she has basically laughed in the faces of all us nhs and other key workers who have risked their and their families lives to keep this country going during this pandemic. I haven’t seen any of my family since March, not even socially distance as I don’t want to run the risk of giving anyone the virus. Yet she throws a over the top birthday party. I’m done...she needs to take a look in the mirror and think about what message she’s giving out to others 🙅🏼‍♀️

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Ekkwhine

VIP Member
On the mrs Hinch group on Facebook queen zoph herself wrote a post last night about Ronnies birthday (complete with pic of jabba the mutt rubbing his arse on the birthday present) and amongst the sycophant responses and replies are 594 laughing reactions. Please tell me you’re all tattlers

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Gossipgerl94

“The best bit of the day was walking into his room and singing happy birthday, but I don’t think he knew what was going on..”

No shit. He’s 1.

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Bojolover

Does anyone follow the honest mum? She posted this morning if anyone wishes hinchs kid happy birthday it will be an instant unfollow thought it was brilliant but she’s since deleted it and all the other stories about it. Disappointing

• Haha
Reactions: 43

kittymamaxo

Ok so can we talk abiut the fact that there are literal fan pages for Ronnie? This makes me feel ill tbh. The fact that there are folk out there so obsessed with her baby. I don't even have a child and I feel sick at the idea of people being so obsessed with my imaginary child. How does she not see that she needs to protect him?
Ok it’s weird enough that people are dedicating even one post to a child they’ve never met, but an entire page? Like someone really saves photos and uploads them to an Instagram dedicated to another person’s baby? Someone they’ve never met? That’s the internet equivalent of printing his photos and putting them in frames around your house. And as a mother, Hinch doesn’t find that weird at all? WHAT THE FUCK

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 41

Gossipgerl94

Congrats to Gretel and Vestlife on renewing their vows..

Wait, it was Ronnie’s birthday?

Sorry the eBay wedding dress threw me off 😂

Christ alive she really loves the spotlight doesn’t she, for someone so anxiety riddled..

• Haha

shadyessex33

VIP Member
What the fuck was that cake?! It looked awful! So tacky and over the top. Looked dry as ya like when she was cutting it as well. Everything she does has so much of a build up and then it’s always underwhelming!
Spreading her dress out like it’s her wedding pic! What is wrong with this woman? Awful person!
The waistcoat was a fail as well hon. Probably would of looked better if you hadn’t put him in hot pants that were as usual, TOO FUCKING TIGHT!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Scousedolly

Chatty Member
Right. Who in admin can I talk to about extra reactions? We need a fuckkk offffff reaction when wow doesn’t cut it. And we need another FUCK OFF. reaction for when the wee red face doesn’t cut it. We need something more 😭 for the sad face and we deffo need an ATV button!

• Haha

I_came_I_saw

Big shout-out to Mammy's restaurant who's lurking here having a little read !

Since I mentioned how many new followers her little story shout out gave me she has removed it from her stories. 😂
We had our 5 minutes of Fame and slap on the wrist

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

Lynx

VIP Member
To be honest, I was shocked how gaunt and tired Hinch looked, but she's had a big day hosting Ronnie's birthday for (allegedly) 30 guests. I don't think she's unattractive, just a bit of a catfish. Been looking at the photos on here and wondered if anyone can confirm if Shirley and Hinch are in fact the same person?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

Scousedolly

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion.

Party’s all over. Mummaz wore white. Hope Guests brought food cos the buffet looked shite!

• Haha
Reactions: 39

8WG

I’m miserable and think that about people that wish their dead relatives happy birthday on Facebook. I don’t mean a memorial post I mean one pointed at them “dear great,great grandmother, today you turn 157. Have a great day in heaven”

like I say though, I’m a miserable cow.

That boils my piss so much that nonsense.

That, and...... people who check-in to A&E at hospitals and say “feeling concerned” and people ask if everything is ok and they go “I’ll PM you babe”

ARRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH

Attention thieves.

• Haha
Reactions: 39