Mrs Hinch #183 Go Ronnie it’s your birthday but we’re gonna party like it’s my birthday!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You lot are cracking me up today and we haven’t even had any content to rip yet.
🤣
Can’t wait. 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I can’t deny it, I’ve been chapping at the bit to finish work and get home to read what you tattlers have been saying about yesterday’s party snacks, vest life and that bleeping wedding dress she’s chosen to wear at doronrons look at me I’m Mrs grinch party!! I’m not disappointed 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I don’t know what’s worse. The one who says “our ronnie” or the one who wrote his name across her sink. Both need equal amounts of mental help.
I honestly think she's scared of calling them out now as it's gone too far

She probably thinks they'll turn on her as I'm sure she is aware they are like rabid dogs, look at the time she set them on that poor girl

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Does anyone follow the honest mum? She posted this morning if anyone wishes hinchs kid happy birthday it will be an instant unfollow thought it was brilliant but she’s since deleted it and all the other stories about it. Disappointing
Dishonest mum... she also bought her followers!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Is anyone else hoping the dog got too excited, did a big tit in the Cheerio sandbollox thingy... then ran into the pasting table knocking sandwiches flying and finally, his piece de resistance... he pissed up that giant plastic tat of a Peter Rabbit sign?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Ok so can we talk abiut the fact that there are literal fan pages for Ronnie? This makes me feel ill tbh. The fact that there are folk out there so obsessed with her baby. I don't even have a child and I feel sick at the idea of people being so obsessed with my imaginary child. How does she not see that she needs to protect him?
Who does that 😬😬😬😬

Reactions: 1
You know what pissed me off about Grinch the most, she did a tit job of a cheesecake the other month and posted it all on Insta (obviously lolzzz) and all I saw for weeks after was her minions copying and tagging her in it like it was something she thought up herself! I made the exact same cheesecake last year by just googling the recipe and I wanted to make it again not long after Grinchy made hers but I thought duck no I ain’t having people thinking I’m copying her! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
No particular reason. I just like to drop this stunning pic into each new thread. Gotta keep the dream alive!
Well I'll drop this in then

Keep it real Soph from the hood, brand new secret Audi and a top of the range Range Rover

audi.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.