Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HopeThatHelps

Chatty Member
Tattle were spying N caught Hinch lying, so she went on live crying..

Little rhyme for a thread suggestion to sum up Hinchs day today😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Bigbluebox

Chatty Member
Thank you to @Bigbluebox for the title.

continue here.
Oh wow my first thread title guyzzzz how did this happen to me? I haven’t even got any day old popcorn and soggy sandwiches prepared. Best get out of the cheerio sandpit, put my tacky bridesmaid dress on and put some spaghetti in a jug to celebrate. Does that make sense? Atv! 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Gonefishing

Thread suggestion

A baby adored my millions, they gathered to eat the cheeses, food for 6 fed 30, are we sure he isn’t Jesus?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

8WG

Oh let’s SPLAY OUT MY FUCKING £200 DRESS LIKE A BRIDAL SHOOT SO THAT I AM THE FOCAL POINT.

Absolutely in love with herself.

Shocking.

That photo should have been Ronnie on his own or all of them as a family.

Why do people not see this??????

• Haha
Reactions: 53

Handwash30

VIP Member
The frock carefully spread across the floor for the pic :ROFLMAO:

Sadly Ron turned out looking more like Abu from Aladdin in that waist coat.

• Haha
Reactions: 51

Handwash30

VIP Member
Not saying anyone’s bullshitting or not, but unless someone somehow verifies they’re her neighbour then take it with a pinch of salt. Takes credibility away from the site if literally any anonymous person can come on and claim to have seen her breaking the law and everyone just believes it lol

Reactions: 51

I_came_I_saw

Ok this looks like a dead baby. What the hell!!! Im actually freaked out by this. Il never be able to eat mash again
I'm dying on the comments someone has asked her if she ate it. She said no that would be weird .... Love you've just created someone else's baby that you've never met before out of potatoes ??? You you put that much freaky energy into it but it's weird to eat it 😂
Give your head a wobble !

• Haha
Reactions: 50

FoksiOska

VIP Member
FFS she'd promised Ronnie that she will go live this evening to thank everyone for their messages. LIKE HE GIVES A FLYING F*CK

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
I’m miserable and think that about people that wish their dead relatives happy birthday on Facebook. I don’t mean a memorial post I mean one pointed at them “dear great,great grandmother, today you turn 157. Have a great day in heaven”

like I say though, I’m a miserable cow.
I hate it when people do that.
Dear great, great, great grandpappy. I never met you because you died in 1867 but I think about you all time and I miss you soooooo much. Have a great day up there in the clouds with the Angles.. 🙏🏻🙏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Smokeyjo

So fiancé and I have been getting to a place over the last 5 days where our relationship was getting back on track (if you saw my last post, he told me he wanted to break up with me last week) - anyway, just having our tea and I was telling him about the hinchy and Ronjonlonglegswithhisfeetzzzz show extravaganza today and he comes out with "aw, I feel sorry for her. She can't do right from wrong - bless her"

Is it my turn to dump him?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Elltee

That poor boys face is on hundreds of strangers social media. I don’t know how she sleeps at night.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 46

Tp76

Chatty Member
Oh she wont be happy someone left their trainers in middle of floor and defo not hers or Jamie's eh no one is allowed in house Hinch outside only so rules broken again

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46