Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Vest_foot_forward

I honestly think she's scared of calling them out now as it's gone too far

She probably thinks they'll turn on her as I'm sure she is aware they are like rabid dogs, look at the time she set them on that poor girl
Was that the head thing? What actually happened there

Purplebananas

Chatty Member
The fact that my children are now at school and we’ve been told to stick to lockdown rules and what they can just break that rule? The teachers aren’t all in the same bubbles. Are you aware of the rules at the minute? No people that’s not in your family in your household, so why is the girlfriend mixing and the other teacher to then mix with children in their bubbles?
the other neighbours are mixing with about 9 other families which again is breaking the law

my next door neighbour is mixing with 6 other families again breaking the law. Sorry some of us have been strict and haven’t seen family members or friends in 14 week! But hey the teachers are doing it and then mixing with my kids so why shouldn’t I as well 🙄

your basically saying because there key workers it’s okay for them to mix with no key workers yeah?
Absolutely not. Your post wasn’t clear to me so I didn’t know what you were getting at. Thanks for clearing that up 🙃

RonnieBlessHim

VIP Member
Congratulations! You will be great. 🥰 After 13 years TTC we had three under three. It was busy but wonderful. I think we were in shock for quite a while but I wouldn’t have had it any other way. I think Sophie seemed very emotional talking about baby number 2. Who knows what’s going on in other people’s lives. Even if she does over share and lie through her teeth most of the time.
That's an amazing story! ❤

What did she actually say about baby 2?

IncognitHoe

She actually had someone position the skirt round her like that??? All about her as it's the first thing you see. Looks like a wedding shoot!

Or because it's Hinch and her life is a fairytale are we supposed to believe she bent down and the angels just perfectly posed the dress for a photo?
View attachment 159006

Yep as imagined, looking like an actual doily 😂 😂 😂