Mrs Hinch #183 Go Ronnie it’s your birthday but we’re gonna party like it’s my birthday!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi guys, not been on in about 6 threads my mental health has been awful anyway popped onto her stories for the first time and why the duck is she wearing a wedding dress 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
My God she looks really haggard today and that live was a complete duck up, she looks like she's had a bag of whizz with all that hand rubbing she was doing.. vest said they keep it real, yeah you keep the fakeness real that's for sure, they really are two horrible specimens and God love that kid.

Reactions: 10
Bloody hell, now we know why she uses the gretal filter. Rough as toast that one 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The viewers on the live were so low. I saw it reach 72k and then it just slowly dropped down and down. It got to about 40k and I'm sure she was shitting herself that they were boring people so much so she ended it. 40k viewers out of 3.5 million followers? Sure Soph..
Ronnie’s adored by millions though... ! 🤣 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oooooshhh maybe I should comment telling the neighbour to join us tattle bastards and employ her to be our spy?!
I hope this Jenna is real. I don't see why she wouldn't be. But we all bloody knew she'd be having loads of people over. Especially as she kept saying 6. She's full of tit, a pathological liar and a hypocrite.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Imagine announcing on your child's 1st bday that you *might* be pregnant, literally making it all about her.
If she is pregnant I bet she's done a box again for her dad to open tomorrow for them to do a 'social distance' delivery.
What's with the bloody ears too, who does she think she is a playboy bunny in hinch's grayboy mansion with her sugar daddy jayyyymeeeeee😂😂
I knew I was pregnant before my eldest turned one (oops) and the scan was arranged for their first birthday! I rearranged and made "the announcement" about a week later. I know my 1 year old wouldn't know but it didn't feel like the right time to be announcing it.

Up to others how they do it but feel sorry enough for Ronseal as it is without adding that in to the mix...

Also desperate to know who went to the party. WHY WON'T SHE SAY?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Apologies if it’s already been said but I just watched Stacey’s stories from today and in her birthday message for Ronnie she said that they can’t wait to celebrate with him and give him all the cuddles...

Reactions: 2
Oh my god I missed the live 😱
Thank duck for you tattle bastards for those immense screen shots, she looks like 40 year old woman living off 20 b&h and a bottle of voddy with a Face deflated because she run out of face filler
Someone get Jenna here..... and the nurse that sent her the note, love to know their thoughts!

Edit:Hellllooooooo Jenna

Reactions: 15
Even Jamie posted a picture of her and Ronnie. Such a shame that he doesn’t seem
To show any of Ronnie and him
I bet he has some but they will have a lot of the family in the background so they can't be for the gram

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.