Mrs Hinch #183 Go Ronnie it’s your birthday but we’re gonna party like it’s my birthday!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jamie as well. He’s just such a non entity isn’t he? Sitting there like ‘I feel like people should be speaking back to us’ well hate to break it to you, you’re talking to a phone.... da fuq do you expect????? Also trying to make out like she had a full on high profile job ‘you do this all the time but I can’t look at myself while talking’— Zoph Khaleesi of the Hamlet of Maldon does not have a problem with this.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can't believe she wrote loved by MILLIONS and yet she doesn't even know who they are or how dangerous that is!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
New thread suggestion

Soph does a live after a party for 30
Bring back gretal you're looking unsturdy

Reactions: 26
So what happened at like midnight of your wedding? She run away early to get her beauty sleep in or was it one big massive piss up of a 2 days😂 poor you!
I'm scared to reply to this incase she reads here.. But she's a massive hincher.. So says it all 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
As a new member am I allowed to suggest a thread title?

Ron’s birthday and Hinch had a party,
was only allowed 6, but the chancer had thirty.

• Haha
Reactions: 70
I had to write on a few people's posts telling them it's wrong to say you love him and that you're his aunties. Stalkerish even! A strangers baby? Good god

Reactions: 8
I actually love her dress though 😭 I hate myself for saying it 😳 but I too found it on the website and I’m not paying £200 for a dress to wear around the house 😂
Did she actually disclose where it was from! Must have missed that bit xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.