Mrs Hinch #183 Go Ronnie it’s your birthday but we’re gonna party like it’s my birthday!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t even tell if your trolling me or she did actually do a live and say that. She’s not that bleeping nutty surely? 😂 I hope someone grabbed it or it gets uploaded to YouTube.
I really hope it pops up. It really does need to be seen to be believed. It was like a car crash. I was sitting at my desk at work open mouthed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Apparently she promised Ronseal this morning she would do the live for him. WTF?! She really ain’t right in the head and everyone around her seems oblivious to it. This isn’t gonna end well. Seeing her in that live she was absolutely manic
Ronnie knows guys. His first word was Hinchers... he just loves it

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t really care how many people she had there, that’s down to them. Again it’s the fact that she kept harping on about it only being 6! It’s the fakeness and lies that I can’t bear. It’s so insulting.
You summed it up, if she said “I’m having a party and letting everyone decide whether they want to risk it or not” that would be fine. Can’t really pull wool over everyone’s eyes

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I really hope it pops up. It really does need to be seen to be believed. It was like a car crash. I was sitting at my desk at work open mouthed 😂
Typical I miss it been distracted all day by her BS (Thank god my husbands home for
Child care otherwise I would of had to compare strip my child to something) and then when I’m actually trying to catch up on work she goes live 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Thread suggestion:

Catered for six, but somehow fed thirty. No wonder the neighbours are getting shirty!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 112
Typical I miss it been distracted all day by her BS (Thank god my husbands home for
Child care otherwise I would of had to compare strip my child to something) and then when I’m actually trying to catch up on work she goes live 😂
When I saw the pink circle and live words I was like duck oooooffffff!!!! 😂 she reminded me of one of those Victorian bride ghosts. If that makes sense 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Staying 🤣
Joe???? Is that you??? 🤓 are you one of us 🤷‍♀️👍
Joe 😂 Please say you mean swash? Yup!! its me guyyzzzzz i'm done. I throw the human named towel in! My cover is blown.... Yes the one you see sliding on and off backwards, forwards, slow mo, clicky fingers anyway you like it, yep that cover it has been blown 💣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Gutted I missed the live, did they do the Dirty Dancing number I predicted?! 😂
I genuinely think Ronnie will have a pathological fear of rabbits after today

I’m just so relieved no real live animals were used as far as we know.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.