Mrs Hinch #182 Ronnies special day has come, but its all about Mummaz being number one!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She honestly get’s tagged in the most random photos. Someone has tagged her in a post of a birthday message to her daughter 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ I can’t find the weird mushed face on a plate anymore to read the comments! Can anyone point me in the direction of it please?

Thread suggestion

Go Ronnie it’s your birthday but we’re gonna party like it’s my birthday

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Not related to ronalds birthday but jeez how do all these ladies look identical.
DCEB6C85-DFC7-45D2-B969-58A9042D17DB.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Guyzzzzzz I have to love you and leave you. Drinks are being poured Chez Doodle So god knows when I’ll get back or in what state I’ll be later! 🤭
To be clear I am not heading off to Maldon!! 😂
Enjoy the party 🥳 ATVFV 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Does she not realise he can play with real sand? You can’t protect him forever Soph! Let him live a little! I got my son a sandpit for his first birthday and he plays with it every day, climbs right in it and has a lovely time, I never considered sand being a problem 🤷🏼‍♀️ He ate a little at first but soon realised it doesn’t taste nice so now doesn’t bother

Reactions: 18
Did I miss her balloon arch? Tempted to order her a dominos delivery and asking the driver to ring me when outside (so I can quiz them) 😂 I’m as shot away as the hinchers it seems.
I'm tempted to bung a pizza in the oven and be that Dominos delivery 😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
You mean you haven’t already 🤦🏻‍♀️ Whoops
I thought we were supposed to pour the drinks yesterday so there nice and flat today just like those stale crisps and sandwiches i've got for dinner?! guyyzzzzz just learning, ATV!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Don't worry Selfish Sophlora we all know you're quiet so you don't get caught out with all the people there. Covidot queen, couldn't have all your minions think bad of you or see you for the liar you are.
I love how Ronnie is shoved to one side of the gazebo and I bet Her Royal Twatness ushered all 3627282 guests to the left of the picture.

“I swear to god, Trace, if you don’t keep your arms tucked in, I’m going to rip one off and twit you with it.”

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.