Mrs Hinch #182 Ronnies special day has come, but its all about Mummaz being number one!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So out of 50 messages on that hideous offering, only 13 remain! Orange Juice you have done well to have not been booted!! What a bizarre thing to do, looks like an open casket šŸ˜¢
I am proud of myself I must say šŸ‘

I feel like the last tattler standingšŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The comments on this šŸ’€ so so weird! 3,500 messages telling a baby they donā€™t know how much they love him. Creep behaviour! View attachment 158704
It's such weird behaviour isn't it!

10 years ago when I had my youngest child I was on an Ivillage Mums Due board and there was a woman on there that was so full of herself and self absorbed, that everyone seemed to worship her like they worship Mrs Hinch. She would do things like post something such as her child wasn't well, then would disappear off for 24 hours while everyone worried and wrung their hands wondering if her kid was ok. Anyway, on his first birthday, despite the rest of us all having babies born in the same month, lots of group members were doing FB Happy Birthday cards/collages on their FB page and tagging her in them. Such weird behaviour!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She's such a twit. I thought he'd opened all his presents...
Screenshot_2020-06-20-14-14-08-64.png

So what are those under the table? The ridiculously expensive and unrelatable presents she will get him to open Infront of the guests to show off!? Then claim to her cult that it was guests/followers that bought him them!!!!?

She's such a beggy little twit!

Screenshot_2020-06-20-14-14-38-70.png

So it's only taken her one whole year to put her phone down and be present and take in moments of her son's life.... Doubt it! More like she wants to hide absolutely everything she doesn't want her followers to see!! The expensive gifts that her followers have basically bought by buying her tat, the amount of guests she has at the party, the lack of social distancing etc etc.

She infuriates me. Today isn't about Ronnie the poor mite. It's about her and all the attention she can get. He would have been more than happy with just four of them, in the garden on a blanket, playing with his toys and having some of his endless list of 'favourite' foods. I mean that dress for example. Why does she feel the need to dress up! I noticed she didn't show the label or tag where she got that designer number from.....

bleeping Moron!!!!

Reactions: 26
My sons are grown up and my granddaughter is 10 so can I ask...is crushed Cheerios sand really a thing or another Hinch way of sanitising Ronnieā€™s learning experiences like the cling film on paint šŸ¤”šŸ¤Ø

Reactions: 8

king henry is having a ball
At the party
nah thatā€™s far too much exercise for lardsomes. Sat in a corner binging the cheese snacks more like. Eating his feelings as he isnā€™t the star of the show today.

• Haha
My sons are grown up and my granddaughter is 10 so can I ask...is crushed Cheerios sand really a thing or another Hinch way of sanitising Ronnieā€™s learning experiences like the cling film on paint šŸ¤”šŸ¤Ø
This is the new thing I think although SS did it first a few days ago.

Reactions: 2
I also canā€™t cope with the size of that ā€œbackdropā€ board thing. Creating more waste, as always. I thought it was just a little thing until I saw it hanging up in the gazebo šŸ’€ who gets something like that personalised for any bday party, let alone a 1 years old garden party šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 14
She wants to take it all in?? Aye ok love. Thatā€™s a heap of shite. What you mean is youā€™ve got way over the odds there for a gathering and canā€™t guarantee not showing all the people there. So after the party and jamie is willyhilling and sheā€™s letting Freda of the high plains tidy up cos sheā€™s exhausted. Sheā€™ll check the pics to only show a few there. Can see right thru you Sophlo

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Such an excessive amount of fuss, decoration and tat for a one year old's birthday!

Reactions: 10
I also canā€™t cope with the size of that ā€œbackdropā€ board thing. Creating more waste, as always. I thought it was just a little thing until I saw it hanging up in the gazebo šŸ’€ who gets something like that personalised for any bday party, let alone a 1 years old garden party šŸ˜‚
I thought the same! It looked like a poster when she showed it. Itā€™s the size of the whole wall of the gazebo! Must have cost a few squids! šŸ˜³

I see sheā€™s even closed the gazebo curtains on that side šŸ˜‚ bleeping hell she hates the neighbour. Trying to hide!! Hope the neighbours stokes up their famous bonfire šŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Doesn't look like Rex will be visiting his bestie this afternoon. Joe has just posted a story of a very sleepy looking Rex with his eldest brother. If it's not a pre record they are nowhere near Hinch Towers
Do they live close to each other? Can't believe they would actually be invited during a lockdown/limited visiting allowance

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.