Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AC55

VIP Member
🎠🎡
So today's the day My Big Fat Gypsy Birthday Circus comes to town!
Hosted by Maldon's very own Master of Disguise, Sophie Hinchliffe and her husband Idle Jack who for the vest part of the last year has done next to fuck all.
No expense has been spared to ensure that their second born son celebrates his first birthday in true Hinch style.
The lavish banquet for "only 6 of us" includes a mouthwatering selection of stale processed ham and cheese sandwiches cut into little animal shapes, some cheesey balls - no they're not Idle Jack's you saucy devils!" expertly poured from one plastic bag into another and tied with cheap eBay ribbon, some cheese biscuits in plant pots stuffed with brown paper by Sophie herself and let's face it, this really is impressive given how hard she works! We don't know where she finds the time! The 8 soil desserts are going to knock 6 people's socks off, unless someone wants 2 in which case someone might be disappointed but let's not forget that this is a Hinchliffe Party and there ain't no party like a Hinchliffe Party! There's popcorn to feast on and strawberries dipped in orange emulsion paint which no one will be able to resist! Oh and how could we forget the plastic cutlery in case anyone can't remember how to eat finger food? She thinks of everything!
Sophie has bought a dress 👗 especially for today, and not to take the shine off Ronnie, she's only spent £187 on it. Barg as she would say! Let's hope her sometimes troublesome toilet tummy stays well away from the back of it!
Idle Jack will of course dress down for the occasion as it is not his day. It's Sophie's day and we just hope she's not too exhausted from working so hard that she forgets to collect Ronnie from behind the sofa and bring him to her party! If she does forget, she'll have made sure there's some nappy bags for him to play with. She's definitely Mother of the Year in our book and she's still just learning! Idle Jack will put his vest foot forward - but not in his flip flops- and make sure he's on hand to remind the "3" guests to stay socially distant while they frolic in the gazebo.
There doesn't seem to have been time in the Hinch household for a homemade birthday cake but knowing Mrs Hinch as we do, there will no doubt be an elaborate confection gracing the inside/outside table gifted from a really small business.
The main man, Henry, will of course be enthralled with this birthday 🎂 extraordinaire and we can't wait for his birthday photograph of him, resplendent on his bed with his knob out!

Happy First Birthday Ronnie.
Millions of strangers love you so much.
The best present your mother and father could give you is to put a stop to that!

ATV

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 105

PurpleLemonade

What time is everyone coming tomorrow? I have the 2:45 - 2:50pm slot, gazebo seat 1B. Anyone fancy getting a Maccy D's on the way home?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 99

Dickydoo123

Chatty Member
She’ll come floating down the stairs in her party dress to Mariah’s ‘Hero’. I want to see her serve day old sandwiches that have turned into fucking cracker breads coz she made them today 🥴 and those cheese balls in the cellophane will be like cheesy fucking chewing gum stuck to everyone’s teeth coz they’re soggy 😆 Ma Barkers dentures will need an extra scrub tomorrow night 😂
Trace will come out the loft through a smokey entrance like Stars In Your Eyes complete with her big fuck off makeover coz she’s been working out in the loft and take the shine off Soph in her party dress 🤭 Still thinking Lardsomes will have a bunny bandana on 👍🏼
Oh the excitement to come to the little village of Maldon (population 64,000) and its own moon. And when it’s all over she’ll gaze up to her personalised cluster of Maldon stars and they’ll form into the shape of bunny ears ...... which actually won’t be bunny ears, they’ll be the ‘V’ sign from us tattlers 😂💃 Enjoy your RonRons party Soph, stalked loved by millions 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84

TomTitLane

VIP Member
Good work @TomTitLane can I ask has there been any screeching? Any Sign of Jamie? Are any paps, make up artists there? What is the ambience on the street?
Ooooh I’ll have to come back to you we’ve had news that SS has released a message on socials - hold on
The atmosphere here is very tense, @Good Egg I have now been joined by a few fellow trolls up here in the tree and we are just patiently observing the Hinchers down below eagerly awaiting some action. They're all very camera ready so perhaps they have some inside information that something will be happening very soon. I will keep you updated as it happens.

inCollage_20200620_121015727.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83

shadyessex33

VIP Member
I wonder how many nervous poo’s she’ll have before the party tomorrow. She probably hasn’t eaten for a week so her shoulders look extra skinny in her new wedding dress

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 80

Kimmydee

Thread suggestion (I know its early)

Rons party had Hinch in a state of psychosis cos Peter the Rabbit caught Myxomotosis.

• Haha
Reactions: 76

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Why does she insist on filtering the kid? In that goodnight pic he lives up to the name Ronseal! Poor little git looks like he’s been dipped in it! STOP👏🏻WITH👏🏻THE👏🏻FILTERS👏🏻ON👏🏻THE👏🏻BABY!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

tippingpoint

VIP Member
What time is everyone coming tomorrow? I have the 2:45 - 2:50pm slot, gazebo seat 1B. Anyone fancy getting a Maccy D's on the way home?
I’m actually going to be late because there’s a field I want to look at. There’s a lake I want to see too because I REALLY want to know where it goes.

• Haha
Reactions: 59

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Ooh we timed that perfectly Tattler’s!! Fresssshhhhhh new thread just in time for Sooh’s, sorry, Ronseal’s big day!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Gonefishing

Calling bingo on “the kids” turning up in matching costumes cos hinch said it was a bunny theme 😂😂
779865AB-E551-4B27-A352-6245337C0817.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Aw that montage is lovely that Stacey done of Ronseal and his best friend Rex of the 3 times they’ve actually met 😒😒😒

• Haha
Reactions: 55

Rw2000

I hope we catch a look on the faces of the guests (and she made it clear there will only be 6 people there) eating the food she made today.
Stale, soggy, warm.

imagine the guests watching the story today like “I’ve gotta eat that after it’s been sat out for 24 hours”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 55