Mrs Hinch #182 Ronnies special day has come, but its all about Mummaz being number one!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s a page on Instagram that has wished Ronnie a happy birthday, due to the user name people actually think he is the father and are all wishing Ronnie happy birthday 🤣 so thick

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Blended cheerio sand. What a moron! So when Ronnie can actually do more than sit up in a few years time and she takes him to an actual beach, he’s going to be confused when he tries to eat the sand and realise it’s not made of Cheerios.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Guysss I went for a nap with my little one and was worried I'd missed everything. I'm relieved to see that I've missed sweet duck all! (sorry @Pepsi )

Eagerly awaiting the highlights reel tonight. I'm hoping for slow motion, crying and lots of gifted cakes. I reckon we'll be treated to a cheeky grid post too! I've polished my best magnifying glass and shall be counting the shadows 🔎

What’s time are we drinking guysss? 🍷

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Am I the only one that does not get the whole phone in the drawer thing?? Why can’t you just turn it off or just put it down???

Reactions: 25
Blended cheerio sand. What a moron! So when Ronnie can actually do more than sit up in a few years time and she takes him to an actual beach, he’s going to be confused when he tries to eat the sand and realise it’s not made of Cheerios.
Came here to say exactly that! A few grains of sand now won’t harm him, he’ll spit it out (or try to, I can’t remember how hard it is spit sand, it was 60 years since I did it!) and. Imagine his first time on a beach and grabbing a big handful, expecting it to be nice and sweet, and putting it in his mouth 😖

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Title thread suggestion:

All we have had is cheerio sand, where are the pictures of hansdsnome mannz? But really it's the dress we await, mummaz upstaged Ronnie's birthday.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.