Mrs Hinch #182 Ronnies special day has come, but its all about Mummaz being number one!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion: Ronnie’s one, the cults made mash & Hinch’s guests will have to be gone in a flash

Reactions: 14
Sorry for derailing, but I only started reading these threads when Ronnie was a few months old. I've just had a neb back at the Baby Hinch highlights from them finding out the sex etc and I'm shocked at how different she sounds and talks! Completely different person.

Reactions: 9
You want to move to Lincolnshire, you see them alllll the time! After 16 years living here I now just think "noisy bastards" 🤣🤣
and when they have any shows and they fly the lanc from coningsby. I grew up in wood hall spa, it still gives me goosebumps

Reactions: 2
Had a nosy at earlier threads and this popped up, going on honeymoon

Yikes

View attachment 158768
I don’t get why some people in the uk all want to look like they’re in that horrid show absolutely ascot or towie . Fake hair. Drag makeup, fake lashes, eye brows to rival Denis Healy (80s politician with huge bushy brows ), nails long enough to perform your own smear and grey homes with chavvy crushed velvet and blingy bile inducing diamanté lamps and chandeliers. I honestly can’t tell on some photos people post if they’ve done it black and white filter or it just looks like that ! Soulless. It’s like a stepford wives club !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
My sons are grown up and my granddaughter is 10 so can I ask...is crushed Cheerios sand really a thing or another Hinch way of sanitising Ronnie’s learning experiences like the cling film on paint 🤔🤨
No its a thing as people havent been able to get to shops to get sand. Its edible to. I wondered how long it would take ss and hinch to do this, I saw it weeks ago and planned to do it

I love how Ronnie is shoved to one side of the gazebo and I bet Her Royal Twatness ushered all 3627282 guests to the left of the picture.

“I swear to god, Trace, if you don’t keep your arms tucked in, I’m going to rip one off and twit you with it.”
Feckin hell that tickled me 😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
A

I really need this on a shirt if I’m honest.
tattlers should set it as their profile pic so I can spot them in the Facebook groups. On more than one occasion I’ve laugh reacted to a post thinking it was tattle sarcasm and the fuckers were serious 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So bleeping creepy, the number of people who think it's perfectly acceptable to post gushing birthday messages about a kid they don't know and have never, and will never meet. I don't know how Hinch isn't completely freaked out by it. It actually leaves me cold 😬 That bloody mash potato face is going to be a feature in nightmares for a while to come now! How did she create that, and think it looked a) any good and b) anything at all like Ronnie?

Anyway I do hope he has a lovely birthday. He's a lovely little chap and it's not his fault that he's been born into this absolute circus and paraded around like a show pony.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.