Mrs Hinch #182 Ronnies special day has come, but its all about Mummaz being number one!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh we timed that perfectly Tattler’s!! Fresssshhhhhh new thread just in time for Sooh’s, sorry, Ronseal’s big day!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Might have a few pics and then that's it for the day,

Look guys it's all been a little too much for Ron so that's all folks

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If YouDoRonRonRonYouDoRonRon doesn’t have big light up letters spelling out his name, is it really a party...

• Haha
Reactions: 46
When is the video montage of Ronnie growing up coming then? What music we think will be on in the background?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Don't forget it's the longest day of the year tomorrow guysss! Plenty of time for us all get our 5 minute slot in the garden before the next guests are due!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
WHY IS EVERYTHING THAT CHILD WEARS PERSONALISED
I know she just lovezz labelling everyfink guyzzz bit is this so she doesn’t forget his name and get him mixed up with Henry??

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Why does she insist on filtering the kid? In that goodnight pic he lives up to the name Ronseal! Poor little git looks like he’s been dipped in it! STOP👏🏻WITH👏🏻THE👏🏻FILTERS👏🏻ON👏🏻THE👏🏻BABY!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
I hope we catch a look on the faces of the guests (and she made it clear there will only be 6 people there) eating the food she made today.
Stale, soggy, warm.

imagine the guests watching the story today like “I’ve gotta eat that after it’s been sat out for 24 hours”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 55
Right everyone get an early night so I don’t have 500 comments to catch up on when I wake in the morning 😂

tomorrow’s the BIG DAY.....so excited GUYZZZZ

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I'm actually early for a hinch thread, that hasn't happened since before she passed thread 100 🤣

The dress she's chosen for herself is vile, I do think Ronnie's outfit is cute though.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is she going to have the jizzy Peter rabbit snow globe out she bought from eBay tomorrow? Or did she throw it out with the other junk she buys when she saw the suspicious looking floaty bits 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.