Mrs Hinch #180 Ronron at ma’s, hinch buying tat, stop spreading germs you stupid p*at!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was hard to comment on the last post because the videos and images were in the way. So basically, today she has recycled videos that she shared 3 weeks ago. No wonder some mothers feel like they can't do it all like she does on a daily basis. She ain't even bleeping doing it herself the lying bastard.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 119
Have you liked any comments elsewhere about her? Like on B&M or Poppybelle or something? She does monitor comments and has blocked people that way before..
Oh God knows I probably sent her a message when I was pissed one night:rolleyes: never mind she was taking up far too much of my time anyway. Will just have to catch up on here !

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So let's take a look at today's stories, shall we. One in particular.

View attachment 156697

Now we will take a look at one from 3 weeks ago.

View attachment 156708

I'm not sure if the dates show on videos so I will share a couple of screenshots too which show one is from today's stories and one from 3 weeks ago. In the pics of the nappy refill, pay close attention to the right of her hand and something on the floor just ahead of her. Also noticed how the nappies are identical in the box in both pics 3 weeks apart.

View attachment 156697
View attachment 156708
View attachment 156723View attachment 156725View attachment 156726View attachment 156727
Ohhhhh shittttt! 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I hate to defend Hinch but they're definitely pampers nappies - included a photo from my own stash. Really sorry guys, I don't store them in a barrrsket 😪

Edit - this is the same child lock that she has! Hers definitely aren't installed, you can't miss them!

Attachments

Reactions: 11

View attachment 156697

View attachment 156708

I'm not sure if the dates show on videos so I will share a couple of screenshots too which show one is from today's stories and one from 3 weeks ago. In the pics of the nappy refill, pay close attention to the right of her hand and something on the floor just ahead of her. Also noticed how the nappies are identical in the box in both pics 3 weeks apart.

View attachment 156697
View attachment 156708
View attachment 156723View attachment 156725View attachment 156726View attachment 156727
😂😂😂😂😂 Shes Read here that she is bad for the environment and should recycle. But we didn't mean your crappy nappy refills you dopey cow 😂😂 ahhh @TomTitLane you have out done yourself again tonight 👏👏👏👏👏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

View attachment 156697

View attachment 156708

View attachment 156697
View attachment 156708
Mmmmmhmmm naughty Hinchy

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It was hard to comment on the last post because the videos and images were in the way. So basically, today she has recycled videos that she shared 3 weeks ago. No wonder some mothers feel like they can't do it all like she does on a daily basis. She ain't even bleeping doing it herself the lying bastard.
Take a bow 👏👏👏👏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

View attachment 156697

View attachment 156708

View attachment 156697
View attachment 156708
Well spotted 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 rings not on finger either in same clip but suddenly reappear between clips.

Trying to reuse P&G content because she knows her cloffs are on a shaky peg....

Well done @TomTitLane 👍🏼

Reactions: 24
You bloody genius 👏👏👏Enjoy watching these Soph 😉 ATV

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh God knows I probably sent her a message when I was pissed one night:rolleyes: never mind she was taking up far too much of my time anyway. Will just have to catch up on here !
You defo don’t need to follow her to stay up to date, this thread covers it all 👌🏻 but if you do want to see stories, you could try Gramster?

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I find it sickening that this can earn someone a living and a wealthy one at that. Like her “job” isn’t piss easy anyway she has to find ways to do the bare minimum. She’s got to take the rough with the smooth and it’s all bound to come crashing down eventually and I think it will be a mighty fall too

Reactions: 15
Well spotted 👏👏👏.. it looks like a plastic bottle to the right of her hand in all those videos.. well miss grinch you've been well and truly outed for the lying woman you really are.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.