Mrs Hinch #180 Ronron at ma’s, hinch buying tat, stop spreading germs you stupid p*at!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Preach! I too have PCOS and have been trying to conceive for the best part of 3 years now. Think it's one of the biggest reasons I detest Grinch, she has a beautiful child but is more interested in making ££££ than spending precious time with him. Huff.

View attachment 157184
Looks like me at work

• Haha
Reactions: 2
No words with that birthday present!! Is it for her or Ronnie? Has a sink, recycling centre, a doorbell blah blah blah

Reactions: 7
Embarrasing, now Hinch is copying Stacey with ronnies clothes. Stacey always dresses Rex in really unique clothes with jungle animals on a lot of the time, low and behold now sophies dressing ronnie in exactly the same style clothes as rex🥱🥱🥱🥱 honesty bore off and get a mind of your own love
“no one is Stacey and that is her power” Listen to your own advice Zoph!

Reactions: 3
If it's been pissing it down this morning how can she be building a toy on bone dry grass? 🤔
Good point!! and if it's staying in the garage of wonders until Saturday, then why not build it in the garage?? The woman is a bleeping moron. £120 for one present for a 1 yearold plus a load of other shite. Very relatable there given the hard times most of the nation are in. Idiot 😠😠

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.