Mrs Hinch #180 Ronron at ma’s, hinch buying tat, stop spreading germs you stupid p*at!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi all. I'm usually a lurker but I couldn't not bring this up (apologies if it's already been mentioned). Pampers. They cost a bloody fortune. So why is Mrs Hinch 'working with them' and always swearing by the man sized pull ups that Ronnie apparently wears... while stocking her basket with Asda Little Angels at a 3rd of the price??? So we can go and buy pampers because they're scientifically amazing and she's using her pay cheque to buy Little Angels! And not even enough shame to hide it! I'm actually more livid than I should be but it's pushed me over the edge! 😂
View attachment 156625View attachment 156627
So are these the asda ones? I'm a lidl gal myself, I just love them guyzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You seeing some of the hinch army’s comments it’s quite tragic these people are clearly vulnerable lonely people and she just doesn’t care, everything they see is completely calculated , fake. . I mean with a few clicks even I can turn my self into hinch
EEB32B38-F35C-4881-B3B5-46B4BABCC754.jpeg
A6927BC0-FA03-4DC3-9B0F-3019FB3687D1.jpeg

illustrates just how easy it is

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Just seen Charley Webb, an actress from Emmerdale has done an AD for joy of clean too, for a flash spray! Hinch I don't think they need you quite so much anymore.
None of the soaps are filming so all the actors that are usually on people's screens all week are stuck at home like the rest of us, I haven't watched anyone's ads but I bet they're a duck tonne better than old Grinchy Winchy Spider Fingers!

Reactions: 11
None of the soaps are filming so all the actors that are usually on people's screens all week are stuck at home like the rest of us, I haven't watched anyone's ads but I bet they're a duck tonne better than old Grinchy Winchy Spider Fingers!
All the ones I have seen are so much better than Grinches! What I have noticed is the person is actually in the advert, not just their witchy fingers and stupid voice that for some reason likes to say certain letters very oddly and talk nothing like they used to 😂😂

Reactions: 7
That is one hideous haircut, how dare he go out and scare the lovely people of Maldon and the BM ladies/gents

Untitled.png

Her 'fans' are deranged they need medicating. Why cry at that?

104254433_171026911126491_9048545803446497957_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Oh Hinchy, Hinchy, Hinchy, I've caught you out lying again, hun. This is a good one, Tattlers. Excuse me while I go and get the goodies.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 64
She’s such a strange one. Literally smearing food over her babies face so she can take a pic. That sauce he had hadn’t been touched, yet it was smeared across his face. Who even does that????
I feel so sorry for that little boy. He’s gorgeous and is is just an accessory/show pony for Hinch Incorporated.
He should be on the payroll at this stage as he’s an unwitting full time employee.
Appalling.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Hi all. I'm usually a lurker but I couldn't not bring this up (apologies if it's already been mentioned). Pampers. They cost a bloody fortune. So why is Mrs Hinch 'working with them' and always swearing by the man sized pull ups that Ronnie apparently wears... while stocking her basket with Asda Little Angels at a 3rd of the price??? So we can go and buy pampers because they're scientifically amazing and she's using her pay cheque to buy Little Angels! And not even enough shame to hide it! I'm actually more livid than I should be but it's pushed me over the edge! 😂

The design is pampers....
Don't know where you got little angels from tbh...

Attachments

Reactions: 6
So those nappies that she keeps topping up are Asda brand? 😮 if that’s the case what an all time low. To advertise Pampers brand and ‘influence’ your followers, but not actually use them - just because she was paid! How did pampers not see that? Makes them look a little bit stupid really. And this is one of the many reasons why I seriously can’t stand the influencer culture.

Reactions: 8
Surprised she hasn’t put up an aggressive post to contradict her pampers one about what a pig jaymehhhh is for watching Arsenal right now

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s hard to believe that Hinch is only 30 years old. She looks and acts like someone so much older. She does look good but she has clearly had work done on her face and
So those nappies that she keeps topping up are Asda brand? 😮 if that’s the case what an all time low. To advertise Pampers brand and ‘influence’ your followers, but not actually use them - just because she was paid! How did pampers not see that? Makes them look a little bit stupid really. And this is one of the many reasons why I seriously can’t stand the influencer culture.
She obviously thinks nobody will notice the nappies aren’t the Pampers ones. I am with you on not standing the influencer culture, you find yourself sucked in thinking they’re being genuine then realise actually they were just advertising something.

Reactions: 5
It’s hard to believe that Hinch is only 30 years old. She looks and acts like someone so much older. She does look good but she has clearly had work done on her face and

She obviously thinks nobody will notice the nappies aren’t the Pampers ones. I am with you on not standing the influencer culture, you find yourself sucked in thinking they’re being genuine then realise actually they were just advertising something.
They are pampers nappies 😂😂
I mean i know shes a tit. But shes not stupid. She'll be getting good £ to promote those.

Reactions: 9
Surprised she hasn’t put up an aggressive post to contradict her pampers one about what a pig jaymehhhh is for watching Arsenal right now
Mr Sazz has got it on 🙄 -all that recorded fan chanting, surprised Hinch didn’t sell them a recording of Vesty Bule’s chanting at NHS clap night ‘Lauuuda, laudaa’

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.