Mrs Hinch #180 Ronron at ma’s, hinch buying tat, stop spreading germs you stupid p*at!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s with the dodgy weird pose holding Ronnie at top of stairs half leaning on bannister very strange :/

Best day being home, erm no u was out plus u didn’t have your child

Lunch at prom, u never go there or it would be documented like every other bit of your life, plus what do u take for Ronnie if u did a box of wax looking mango and a pouch, don’t take up much room under the pushchair or one of your hundred baby bags

Reactions: 30
Guyz can anyone help? I have misplaced my rice barsket in my house. You know the rice barsket? A barkset you keep rice in? We all have one. Anyway thought it might have been in my garage where I keep my 4 fridges but it’s not.

• Haha
Reactions: 75
The amount of times I’ve watched the stories of Mrs Hinch and other “influencers” and cried or felt dissatisfied....possibly even jealous, but recently I’ve come to realise that their “fame and wealth” comes with a hefty price tag of its own. I’m skint most of the time, stressed to the max a lot, tired, overworked and underpaid but I’d rather live my life and be the mum that I am (I think I’m pretty bleeping spectacular as a mum) than sell my soul and my children’s for a few poxy freebies. No matter what these twats have they will always be lacking in the things that matter. This tit will be short lived and they’ll have missed out on the things that they’ll never get back. At least I’ll teach my boys that nice things come from hard work and perseverance and smiling when you want to cry and throw the towel in

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 104
So sad that she buys her own book, surely she's got enough copies of it by now

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Just watched the b n m stories. Is she idiotic or is it just me.. I thought we were supposed to only be touching things we are committed to buy not fingering everything while wandering around aimlessly buying things we don’t need.. also clearly nothing has changed has it.. soon as it opens she’s straight in there like a fly on dogshit.

Also the zero waste person in me is shaking in disgust at those disposable masks.. surely she has enough to buy reusable ones so she’s not adding more shite to landfill and also encouraging her sheeple to do the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I went to my local B&M last week (I’m not a serial shop visitor!), but as I was queuing, there were multiple signs saying “only touch what you are going to buy“ - ok, this isn’t a word for word quote, but close enough without going back to check exactly. The way she was clawing at the stock was repulsive, the dirty skanky duck

Reactions: 50
Does anyone remember when she said about meeting all her hinchers when this is all over... ass hat she is

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What happened to the socially distanced photos she supposedly took with her barmy army? I'm guessing that never actually happened 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Well the grabby cow bought at least £110 of tat and crap
What can you say. It's disgusting when people are losing their jobs etc and she buys stuff not needed or wanted.
People will now rush out to emulate the twit

Reactions: 32
Just watched the b n m stories. Is she idiotic or is it just me.. I thought we were supposed to only be touching things we are committed to buy not fingering everything while wandering around aimlessly buying things we don’t need.. also clearly nothing has changed has it.. soon as it opens she’s straight in there like a fly on dogshit.

Also the zero waste person in me is shaking in disgust at those disposable masks.. surely she has enough to buy reusable ones so she’s not adding more shite to landfill and also encouraging her sheeple to do the same.
Didn’t she buy her and Vestlife reusable masks the other week....? When she did her pound shop haul!? I’m sure I recall her waffling about them

Reactions: 47
Imagine being stuck behind her trying to keep 2m apart and you can't get passed or your shopping done cos' she keeps whipping out her phone to film & advertise everything 🙄

Reactions: 41
She’s a bloody moron .

I have no words . What a selfish bleeping c@nt

Don’t bother shopping in B&M Chelmsford guyzzzzzzzz it’s infested with hinch germs 🦠

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Guyz can anyone help? I have misplaced my rice barsket in my house. You know the rice barsket? A barkset you keep rice in? We all have one. Anyway thought it might have been in my garage where I keep my 4 fridges but it’s not.
The way she over pronounces random words in her sentences, is so cringe lol. Like how she said enchaladas yeaterday.

Reactions: 36
What’s with the dodgy weird pose holding Ronnie at top of stairs half leaning on bannister very strange :/

Best day being home, erm no u was out plus u didn’t have your child

Lunch at prom, u never go there or it would be documented like every other bit of your life, plus what do u take for Ronnie if u did a box of wax looking mango and a pouch, don’t take up much room under the pushchair or one of your hundred baby bags
It's to show us Tattlers that they have finally installed a stair gate at the top of the stairs 🙄
Well done Sophie, now away you go and child proof the rest of the grey mausoleum

Reactions: 29
So the perfect day consists of not having your child all day and going to b&m tat shopping with your husband ...says it all really about what a sad vacuous life you lead sophlora

Reactions: 49
Where does she put all these absolute crap she’s buys for her house? Surely she’s running out of room? Also I don’t get the cupboard liners at all. Surely she needs to take them out to clean and put them back in? What’s the point? Can’t she just simply wipe her shelves down? What a waste of money.

Reactions: 29
Didn’t she buy her and Vestlife reusable masks the other week....? When she did her pound shop haul!? I’m sure I recall her waffling about them
She clearly wasnt wearing a mask in b&m, you could still hear her screechy voice at full volume! So what's the point in buying them?!

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.