Mrs Hinch #180 Ronron at ma’s, hinch buying tat, stop spreading germs you stupid p*at!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus fudging christ! It's not even a massive job, I'd see past it if it was cleaning the oven! Get out Hinch! Disappointing! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well tonight @TomTitLane has proven that Verucca is on lazy witch. She makes out she’s so busy! Nothing gets past Tattle Soph, especially with TomTit on the books! Just remember that you sneaky little snake

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
It was hard to comment on the last post because the videos and images were in the way. So basically, today she has recycled videos that she shared 3 weeks ago. No wonder some mothers feel like they can't do it all like she does on a daily basis. She ain't even bleeping doing it herself the lying bastard.
Twice in as many days 👏🏻 Outstanding

Reactions: 18
I am also confused as to why she wrote i didn't make the bed today as time got away from me.
Yet this morning she posted she had had a productive morning....
Doesn't she always start by making and spraying the bed.
Isn't there a woman called Stacy soloman who often says she hasn't made the bed as sometimes you cant be bothered or no time.
And low and behold today our Soph didn't have the time. Even though every other day she does 😂🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Explains the sped up video montages recently,she obviously thinks it’s harder to spot and that she can chop and change the order hoping people don’t notice

Reactions: 13
Well tonight @TomTitLane has proven that Verucca is on lazy witch. She makes out she’s so busy! Nothing gets past Tattle Soph, especially with TomTit on the books! Just remember that you sneaky little snake
The worst thing about it all is she is causing other mums to feel like absolute tit because they cannot keep up when in reality, she isn't doing it all how she shows she is. There have probably been so many occasions where she has done this and it's gone unnoticed. The crazy fucker even had the cheek to write this morning that she's had a productive morning. Doing what? Sharing 3 week old videos!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 52
After she has read here and thought oh tit, she can't admit what she's doing as that will be proof she does read her. Plus her crazies hate tattle

Soph you'll have to be more careful on what you post dearie, TomTit is watching

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Ugh she is the WORST! We have discussed to death how she paints an incredibly unrealistic picture of managing a baby and housework but it’s so true. I hate the woman and even I sometimes get caught up thinking why haven’t I cleaned my toilet in weeks when she does it every day and makes him a full lunch and puts on a full face of make up and all that shite.

Anyway she’s got 3.4 million followers. I know we say some are bots but true Hinchers - the originals, the reborns, the teens, the new on board - they are going bleeping nowhere. So there is no need to reuse pictures and videos while straight up LYING just for content and to keep yourself at the forefront of the sheep’s minds. It’s sad when you break it down really. She’s terrified of “taking a day off” that she has to seek approval from these people before doing it. She’s terrified she doesn’t have enough content so reuses stuff while LYING. bleeping lying.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
This is what concerns me about The Hinch Effect. Grown women absolutely desperate for her attention and acknowledgement and when that doesn't happen this is how they react. This follower feels hugely rejected and is clearly very upset about it. Hinch will get thousands of messages and tags every day but it's unlikely she'll see every single one, yet people feel so afronted and hurt when after they spend hours trying to be noticed she doesn't respond. I could maybe understand this if the scenario was a young teenager trying to get their pop star or movie star to notice them ( as a young teenager I wrote to Donny Osmond many times 😂) but grown women virtually in bits over an Instagram famous Essex saleswoman does not sit well with me.
I know, it really concerns me! I said to same to my friend.... how can you be that age and be hurt by someone you don’t know not acknowledging you?!!! It’s so bizarre

Reactions: 17
I have a feeling they’re testing the influence of other accounts to see if they can drop hinch.. she probably charges a fortune for ads
They could be using people across all genres of platforms to advertise their stuff. Not everyone will follow Mrs Hinch, so if they also use other PROPER celebs, tv personalities, actresses/actors, singers etc... they will reach a much broader audience. Rather than relying on Hinch and her non bot followers which can't actually amount to very many!

Reactions: 16
They are pampers nappies 😂😂
I mean i know shes a tit. But shes not stupid. She'll be getting good £ to promote those.
Here in Ireland any brand ambassador for pampers get sent nappies every month, I’m sure she’s the same - if she was spending her own money it’d be a different story no doubt, what with her love of a ‘Barg’ 🙄

Reactions: 9
I’m calling a day off tomorrow, tail between legs Because she’s been well and truly caught out, desperately trying to pre record some more content.

Reactions: 13
The Hinch thing is weird because take my office for example. Mostly women aged 18-60. I think there’s about 40+ women there. I think only 3 people know who she is?! I know this because several time’s myself and a friend who also can’t stand her have discussed her tit content and there’s been many discussions as to who she is. I have 99 “mutuals” who follow her and the bulk are celebrities and companies.

Reactions: 9
So let's take a look at today's stories, shall we. One in particular.

View attachment 156697

Now we will take a look at one from 3 weeks ago.

View attachment 156708

I'm not sure if the dates show on videos so I will share a couple of screenshots too which show one is from today's stories and one from 3 weeks ago. In the pics of the nappy refill, pay close attention to the right of her hand and something on the floor just ahead of her. Also noticed how the nappies are identical in the box in both pics 3 weeks apart.

View attachment 156697
View attachment 156708
View attachment 156723View attachment 156725View attachment 156726View attachment 156727
OMG how the hell did you notice that?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.