Mrs Hinch #180 Ronron at ma’s, hinch buying tat, stop spreading germs you stupid p*at!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was hard to comment on the last post because the videos and images were in the way. So basically, today she has recycled videos that she shared 3 weeks ago. No wonder some mothers feel like they can't do it all like she does on a daily basis. She ain't even bleeping doing it herself the lying bastard.
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Reactions: 4
It know it has been said many times on here - but she is bored and boring, she is trying to migrate from cleaning and trying to diversify into something more trendy/relatable,

I don't think she even knows what it is yet

She is trying baby food, she possibly won't succeed as there are much more famous baby chefs out there and apart from her army, who will buy a book from her

She is trying home life changes as well, that is going nowhere

I believe she has a limited shelf life and won't be around in a few years, times change quickly, people are fickle

You can't base a career on being an IG cleaner (not that she is one) others have gone and changed look at Kim and Aggie, they don't clean anymore, she has the face but not the personality for TV so can't do that either

So bye bye Soph

• Heart
Reactions: 27
It was hard to comment on the last post because the videos and images were in the way. So basically, today she has recycled videos that she shared 3 weeks ago. No wonder some mothers feel like they can't do it all like she does on a daily basis. She ain't even bleeping doing it herself the lying bastard.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’ll just leave this here....
View attachment 156412
My friend (who doesn’t follow Hinch) sent me a screenshot of this earlier and asked me if she was really such a nice person because why are all these people so obsessed with her and what does she do for them?! I actually couldn’t name one thing that she’s done to help these super fans.Just filled her in on what she’s really like and directed her to Tattle!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Do you know what, I have a 4 month old who is defo experiencing a sleep regression cos he was up at 4.30 this morn - wide awake smiling away! But when I came downstairs and realised I had forgotten his nappies I almost cried with frustration/tiredness at having to walk back up two flights 😩 And this cow makes its seem like she has everything so perfect every day with her fully stocked poxy baskets in every room.... and she’s even been lying about that?! 😖

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Here in Ireland any brand ambassador for pampers get sent nappies every month, I’m sure she’s the same - if she was spending her own money it’d be a different story no doubt, what with her love of a ‘Barg’ 🙄
Didn't someone earlier in the previous thread mention hypothetically that someone near Maldon was selling items on eBay, possible flash refills, etc :unsure: :unsure:

So hypothetical these monthly sent branded nappies could be substituted for a cheaper brand and sold on (not accusing anyone of anything though I'm just commenting )

Reactions: 16
@TomTitLane seriously, everybody needs you in their life to investigate things for them. If I’m ever in need of a good fish around, I’ll be getting in touch😂

Well done😃

• Haha
I watch her stories for today and I shouldn’t have because I’m so annoyed. First of all - my kitchen looks like that every day 🤣 I clean it then it looks like that again. Why is she acting like it’s such a huge deal?! Absolute bleeping freak. Also your poor baby is trying to explore. He’s coming on foam which is sitting on grass. bleeping LEAVE HIM ALONE. Scuttling over there like the big bleeping creepy tarantula she is.

• Haha
Oh God knows I probably sent her a message when I was pissed one night:rolleyes: never mind she was taking up far too much of my time anyway. Will just have to catch up on here !
Didn't you say that your username here was the same as your insta name (I might have remembered that wrong so apologies if so)? She reads here so maybe she's looked you up...

Reactions: 8
The worst thing about it all is she is causing other mums to feel like absolute tit because they cannot keep up when in reality, she isn't doing it all how she shows she is. There have probably been so many occasions where she has done this and it's gone unnoticed. The crazy fucker even had the cheek to write this morning that she's had a productive morning. Doing what? Sharing 3 week old videos!
Im sure some of the putting henry to bed videos are recycled. Ive mentioned it before that im sure ive seen it before.

Reactions: 26
The design is pampers....
Don't know where you got little angels from tbh...
I have to agree here. These are deff pampers as I have them (gifted from my mum) ha

Even she wouldn’t be so stupid to post another brand and tag them 🤷🏼‍♀️ Well I like to think so

Reactions: 4
I feel another email to Gleam coming on. Good work Sherlock

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Why would she even want her content to be the same re-used crap over and over? It makes her and her account so boring! As a saleswoman she should know that’s not a good thing.

Imagine her house is a complete tit hole and she’s sat there in filth all day posting old videos of when she last made the beds and cleaned the house 3 weeks ago 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.