Mrs Hinch #180 Ronron at ma’s, hinch buying tat, stop spreading germs you stupid p*at!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know I’m holding a grudge but I still think it’s so poisonous to not even address the touching issue from yesterday. We know she reads here, we know people will have messaged her, so why wouldn’t she just put a post up saying guyyysssss I’ve realised that I made a mistake today etc etc I’d respect her a lot more for it! The ignorance of any negativity/ crying about it is what gets me the most!
I missed yesterday, what happened?

Reactions: 3
he did not! And I moved onto being infatuated with Spike from Buffy instead, cause at least he seemed like the type who’d never write back so I didn’t get my hopes up...🤣
OMG I loved Spike, I had a poster of him on the bedroom door, pretty sad really considering I was 36, him indoors wasnt to happy either. Im sure I still have it ........

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I despair at these grown assed hinchmen army . I look through and they all copy her grey I’ll drab grey skull towers . Looks horrific I WTAF is this wallpaper. . Prob high on zoflora fumes when decorating . bleeping vile
bleeping hell sorry @Pepsi it’s like some weird vortex. What makes me laugh is when they put on the We love Mrs Hinch group/fan club 🤣 what colour should I go with? *fifty shades of grey*. Lol I feel like putting GREY FFS what’s wrong with you!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Loooool SS has just done the Pampers #ad thingy too 🙄

Grinch will be angrily fapping vestie off later whilst she rants about how she "did her #ad story fuuuuurssssst"
She didnt tho Ss done hers first 😄

Sorry read that wrong 🤪

Reactions: 3
Just seen Charley Webb, an actress from Emmerdale has done an AD for joy of clean too, for a flash spray! Hinch I don't think they need you quite so much anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I kind of imagine the Hinch Army starting to capitulate like the mad woman in Misery when they start to realise that all of the lies that Hinch spins them start to be exposed through the sheer amount of actual celebs who P&G are using for their campaigns.

Suddenly the pennies (or minkies) will start to drop that something isn’t quite right as “how can they be doing what ‘Soph’ was doing for real life in her stories with Jamie and Ronnie.....”

It’s coming soon I really feel.

Truthfully she has no-one to blame but herself for gaslighting these poor souls into believing the staged shite is her real life.
It’s like The Truman Show.

Reactions: 17
Hi all. I'm usually a lurker but I couldn't not bring this up (apologies if it's already been mentioned). Pampers. They cost a bloody fortune. So why is Mrs Hinch 'working with them' and always swearing by the man sized pull ups that Ronnie apparently wears... while stocking her basket with Asda Little Angels at a 3rd of the price??? So we can go and buy pampers because they're scientifically amazing and she's using her pay cheque to buy Little Angels! And not even enough shame to hide it! I'm actually more livid than I should be but it's pushed me over the edge! 😂
Screenshot_20200617_201023_com.instagram.android.jpg
Screenshot_20200617_201043_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Hi all. I'm usually a lurker but I couldn't not bring this up (apologies if it's already been mentioned). Pampers. They cost a bloody fortune. So why is Mrs Hinch 'working with them' and always swearing by the man sized pull ups that Ronnie apparently wears... while stocking her basket with Asda Little Angels at a 3rd of the price??? So we can go and buy pampers because they're scientifically amazing and she's using her pay cheque to buy Little Angels! And not even enough shame to hide it! I'm actually more livid than I should be but it's pushed me over the edge! 😂
View attachment 156625View attachment 156627
And she had the cheek to 'brand partner' them too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
View attachment 156625View attachment 156627
I really can’t believe that 😂😂😂 I thought I had seen it all with her 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Have you liked any comments elsewhere about her? Like on B&M or Poppybelle or something? She does monitor comments and has blocked people that way before..
That's how she blocked me, over Christmas as well! Instead of enjoying her son's first Christmas, she was actively looking for negative things about her, going through the comments and blocking people who commented and also those who liked those comments 🤷 just a reminder Soph, you won't get that time back with RonRon hun

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.