Mrs Hinch #180 Ronron at ma’s, hinch buying tat, stop spreading germs you stupid p*at!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know I’m holding a grudge but I still think it’s so poisonous to not even address the touching issue from yesterday. We know she reads here, we know people will have messaged her, so why wouldn’t she just put a post up saying guyyysssss I’ve realised that I made a mistake today etc etc I’d respect her a lot more for it! The ignorance of any negativity/ crying about it is what gets me the most!
I know how you feel but don’t worry, Tattle never forgets 😂

Reactions: 9
Pampers and all other companies really do themselves over with the ads involving social media cretins, why do they insist these creatures alll bombard us at the same time, I and like many others just skip over them... therefore their point is lost surely?

Reactions: 10
It’s actually hilarious how much better Stacey does things than hinch. She’s part of the same campaign but she’s kept it brief and is probably less likely to offend people with what she’s wrote. This is why Stacey is going to over take hinch and phase her out. No matter wether people like her or not she is 100% more professional and knows what she should and shouldn’t put out there

Reactions: 28
I know I’m holding a grudge but I still think it’s so poisonous to not even address the touching issue from yesterday. We know she reads here, we know people will have messaged her, so why wouldn’t she just put a post up saying guyyysssss I’ve realised that I made a mistake today etc etc I’d respect her a lot more for it! The ignorance of any negativity/ crying about it is what gets me the most!
She NEVER addresses any negative feedback. That’s why she only uses Instagram and only posts on her stories because it means that she controls all of the content and can only publish the positive comments from all the morons who kiss her arse.

Reactions: 15
This is what concerns me about The Hinch Effect. Grown women absolutely desperate for the her attention and acknowledgement and when that doesn't happen this is how they react. This follower feels hugely rejected and is clearly very upset about it. Hinch will get thousands of messages and tags every day but it's unlikely she'll see every single one, yet people feel so afronted and hurt when after they spend hours trying to be noticed she doesn't respond. I could maybe understand this if the scenario was a young teenager trying to get their pop star or movie star to notice them ( as a young teenager I wrote to Donny Osmond many times 😂) but grown women virtually in bits over an Instagram famous Essex saleswoman does not sit well with me.
Did Donny get back to you? never answered me. Probably too busy brushing his teeth bless him

• Haha
Reactions: 9
SS shares stories other mums have posted about their kids dads... Grinch shares messages people have sent her about her own video of her own kids dad 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
what is WRONG with people?! This reminds me of the time that my parents had to sit me down and gently explain that David Boreanaz (of TVs Buffy/Angel fame) was likely never going to write back to me, and it was time to stop running for the post arrival every day. Even if he was going to write back to a fan and fall in love, prob wasn’t going to be with a chubby 9 year old from the UK....
I shouldn’t laugh 😆 bless you @InstaFamous (did he write back though?)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hope I’m posting this right, first time doing this! Take a look at one of her ‘fans’
This woman is 38 years old... 38!! What has the world come to

“Dear Slim,
I wrote you but you still ain’t callin.... I know you got my last two letters, I wrote the addresses on ‘em perfect.....”

😳

• Haha
Reactions: 65
I know live is blind but seriously, how she actually call Jamie strong and brave and not be joking? He’s not in the bleeping military love or the fire service. He’s a lazy layabout who does diddly squat to support you and your son. Honestly! 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Has anyone else noticed on that Pamper ad that some of the words looked... Edited? Probably written out by her management for her then she goes in and edits. Hilarious she's added in the word 'guys' 😂.

Why does she try and pretend by the way that all of her ads are just free favours for companies? Does she really think people are that thick? (Tbf some of her followers are...)

Screenshot_20200617-193902~2-03.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
“Dear Slim,
I wrote you but you still ain’t callin.... I know you got my last two letters, I wrote the addresses on ‘em perfect.....”

😳
“Dear Hinch,
I wrote you but you still ain’t clawing.... I know you got my last two letters, I Sprayed Zoflora on ‘em perfect.....”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
I know live is blind but seriously, how she actually call Jamie strong and brave and not be joking? He’s not in the bleeping military love or the fire service. He’s a lazy layabout who does diddly squat to support you and your son. Honestly! 🙄
I think he probably does a lot behind the scenes but Hinch won't show it because it always has to be about her.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.