Mrs Hinch #180 Ronron at ma’s, hinch buying tat, stop spreading germs you stupid p*at!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven’t made the bed properly,no you just didn’t put the uncomfortable pillows on there like someone mentioned here,also it’s made properly,duvet pulled up tight pillows plumped.a normal bed

Reactions: 10
Half expected to see Henry wearing a bleeping nappy at the end that video. Least it would cover his penis that everyone is exposed to on the daily!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Urgh the fact that she straight away posted all the messages she'd recieved. All for the gram, the dollar and the attention as always.

Reactions: 17
Shes honestly bleeping stupid , simple google and this is what it shows ‘Sweet potatoes contain more calories, carbohydrates and fat than regular boiled potato but the regular potato had more protein.’ And she gives him it nearly. Every. Day. Cant imagine how unhealthy hes going to be soon.
I like a sweet potato often use in a gratin or something or carrot mash but nothing beats a real one for a jacket.does she think she’s being all edgy or cool giving him one?

Reactions: 6
Looks like she has literally just filmed them clips of Jamie just now for the Gram 😂😂 so staged it’s unreal

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why is everything such an event with her. "making lunch, then we are all going back out into the garden" seriously it's not that big a deal. We spend loads of time in our garden but I never feel the need to announce it to everyone.

Eugh she's annoying.

And this we are all. Can't any of them do anything on their own? It's never Jamie's just doing such a and such so Ron and I are in the garden. Grow the f up
Gaaaaaarden

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Loooool SS has just done the Pampers #ad thingy too 🙄

Grinch will be angrily fapping vestie off later whilst she rants about how she "did her #ad story fuuuuurssssst"
Let's hope she's gentler with little Onslow than she is with her taps, he'll lose his foreskin otherwise 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I know I’m holding a grudge but I still think it’s so poisonous to not even address the touching issue from yesterday. We know she reads here, we know people will have messaged her, so why wouldn’t she just put a post up saying guyyysssss I’ve realised that I made a mistake today etc etc I’d respect her a lot more for it! The ignorance of any negativity/ crying about it is what gets me the most!

Reactions: 16
Urgh the fact that she straight away posted all the messages she'd recieved. All for the gram, the dollar and the attention as always.
Are people serious? Who the duck watched that story and actually got emotional?!

My eyes would maybe get a little moist (ew that word) if it was a cute video of someone I actually knew in person and their cute child, but to be like that over someone you DON'T know and will never really know, winds me up something rotten!!

Her sheep are pathetic 🤦‍♀️

I thought what a lovely video of jamie and ronnie, even though it was for an ad. Then next load of stories from ss were exactly the same 🙄

Reactions: 2
Why was it so staged?

All the moments I catch on video of my husband they are a bit blurry, neither looking at the camera and general Dad stuff and messing about. Usually followed by a “were you filming that!!!!!” not for social media but just to look back on or maybe send the grandparents.

Hope I’m posting this right, first time doing this! Take a look at one of her ‘fans’
This woman is 38 years old... 38!! What has the world come to
This is what concerns me about The Hinch Effect. Grown women absolutely desperate for her attention and acknowledgement and when that doesn't happen this is how they react. This follower feels hugely rejected and is clearly very upset about it. Hinch will get thousands of messages and tags every day but it's unlikely she'll see every single one, yet people feel so afronted and hurt when after they spend hours trying to be noticed she doesn't respond. I could maybe understand this if the scenario was a young teenager trying to get their pop star or movie star to notice them ( as a young teenager I wrote to Donny Osmond many times 😂) but grown women virtually in bits over an Instagram famous Essex saleswoman does not sit well with me.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I swear everything Ive been doing shes doing, it could just be a coincidence but I cant be too sure. She has even said she has been nosing on random stories today, which irritated me as she called it "hinching" um not all of us who have been cleaning for years call it that! We call it CLEANING!
It pisses me off how she acts like a single parent, YOU HAVE NO IDEA SOPH! I am a single parent, since the very beginning Ive done this on my own, yet I still find time to do everything I want to do, and still make time for my child! I clean when I can, cause a home is for free expression, not good impressions! If people cant handle the toy mess throughout the day, they do not have to feel the need to come over; its really as simple as that in my eyes.
Sorry for the rant, this woman just annoys me

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I think shes blocked me and I didnt even message her?
Have you ever followed, liked or even looked at anything that isn’t kissing her arse on Instagram? She spends hours looking at hate posts to block anyone that’s liked or commented.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.