Mrs Hinch #179 Fatty got stuck, Ron won't get dressed, Vesties hair is wrong, all the best

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone think her contracts must be drying up? Apart from P & G you don’t see her featuring anything else. What ever happened to the monthly Very advert? The cheese set for instance, or the hare teapot what about the set up home furnishings from them in the waiting area?

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Wait so she admits that she only just bought the sanitiser? And what is the point of buying face masks if you're going to go around touching and spreading your germs over everything anyway?

Reactions: 20
Anyone think her contracts must be drying up? Apart from P & G you don’t see her featuring anything else. What ever happened to the monthly Littlewoods advert? The cheese set for instance, or the hare teapot what about the set up home furnishings from them in the waiting area?
Wasn't the hare etc.... from very?

Reactions: 6
Thread suggestion: Pawed everything in B&M that she'd seen, it'll soon be round 2 of quarantine

Reactions: 36
Has Hinch never heard the saying ‘look with your eyes not with your hands?’ As a kid I bet she was so grabby & spoilt, she already has that bloody bucket so why is showing it again? Unless she wants freebies from addis now as well, I think she wanted to go boozers & mingers yesterday but the day went tits up so she dumped Ronnie on Ma last night had a good sleep ready to go shopping, bleeping sad cow!

Reactions: 22
Is girlfriend ok?

I loved this movie - no idea what scene she’s on about. Probably because there is no iconic scene of Kirstie Alley wearing a dress holding a baby.

Just a side note - babe you’re not pulling off 90s fashion. The look you’re pulling off is “Made in China”

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Why the duck would you buy your own book, narccasistic witch! She makes me wanna vom!!

Reactions: 20
I don’t know if it’s just me but it sounded as if she was leaving instructions to post on the video? “I work with p and g so I’ll need to pop a note at the top of the video”. Not editing your own stories now soph?

Reactions: 7
I am so angry and disgusted that she has pawed at most things in B&M with those claws of hers. She fondled that bath mat so vigorously but didn't buy it.
I've been out and about still working since day 1 and have been in numerous peoples homes who have confirmed covid-19. Maybe she'd like to join me at work one day to see the actual reality of it? The damage it does. The damage it does to families. The elderly who literally have no one and how they're struggling to cope.
It's common sense. Do not touch anything you do not intend to buy. Irresponsible.

Reactions: 21
Sorry but SS and hinch. What the duck. Who bloody has the time to make all those stupid fruit collages for their kids. It’s absolute bullshit and is purely done to make other mums few inferior.

Reactions: 17
Thread suggestion:
Deluded to think she makes a decent fried egg, just another IG scammer always on the beg!

Reactions: 14
Does anyone ever remember her saying they'd been to the park? Ever? I don't look at her stories unless there's something juicy on here, but I'm sure the Tattle bastards would know if she'd ever set foot in the bloody park. She has walked out to collect pissy sticks and wondered about where the bleeping lake goes 🤦 sorry Soph, when you document every single minute throughout the day and you've never even mentioned a park, I'm not going to believe that you like going to the park. Lying wench.
I live in Witham, about 10 minutes drive away, and go to Maldon Prom at least twice a week. I can guarantee that's more than the Hinch does

Reactions: 19
She really is a grade A twunt isn't she?

I don't have much to add really as its already been covered here.

Fingering tit in shops? Just stop it - the pandemic hasn't gone away because B&Ms is open.

Buying her own book? I am sadly not surprised. Absolute narcissist.

The make up and eBay dress? Not my cup of tea make up wise but she looked nice in the dress and I am 100% she did it minus Gretal so her image can be used to advertise.

Cuddling Ronnie to sleep? Yeah I did the same with my first born. Poor 2nd just learnt the hard way 😂

Reactions: 19
I was wondering where you went to @Astonishing ive been dying to ask you for an update off your gleam mate, any goss?
Also I’m glad to hear about your sister 👌🏾

Reactions: 3
Thread suggestion

No touchy feely of all the crap, Dopey Sophie doesn’t know that, she is just learning but tattlers always smell a rat

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.