Mrs Hinch #179 Fatty got stuck, Ron won't get dressed, Vesties hair is wrong, all the best

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am so angry and disgusted that she has pawed at most things in B&M with those claws of hers. She fondled that bath mat so vigorously but didn't buy it.
I've been out and about still working since day 1 and have been in numerous peoples homes who have confirmed covid-19. Maybe she'd like to join me at work one day to see the actual reality of it? The damage it does. The damage it does to families. The elderly who literally have no one and how they're struggling to cope.
It's common sense. Do not touch anything you do not intend to buy. Irresponsible.
I've read that back and realised it sounds like a pity post. Not my intention at all.
Just meant to say she's been in greyskull castle for months and not been out in the "real" world whilst this pandemic is going on. Now all of a sudden she's gone shopping, she thinks she can claw at everything. The virus is still around, that's how it spreads.

ATV xXx

Reactions: 20
Just looked on b and m's Instagram page and someone has commented on one of the grid posts about hinch in one of their stores today. Now just casually stalking the page to see if they reply or if the hinch army attack

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So after not being out for 11 weeks...she comes back with that load of rubbish. I can't think of one item she desperately needed or couldn't do without. Every single thing was just stuff for the sake of it. We all saw the other day how many cloths RonRon pulled out the cupboard so she didn't need more.

Reactions: 14
But itโ€™s a virus, not bacteria. Without 70%+ alcohol content, hand sanitiser has not been shown to take effect against COVID-19. They are designed to kill bacteria/ germs.

Viral agents are effectively protected/ enveloped by their own proteins/ hydrogen bonds; you need a fairly high concentration of alcohol/ ethanol to essentially dissolve this protective layer.
Exactly! That's why it was cheapness, also, ones containing alcohol are still hard to find in shops.

If she was as scared as she's said she was she would've done some research and known this!

Reactions: 6
I just rewatched her stories and you can see vests legs at the checkout. Ronnie was obviously with ma barker coz there was no sign of a pram and they had a basket

Reactions: 15
Got veetee rice because itโ€™s quick and easy ๐Ÿ˜† oh yeah you need quick because your both so busy every day ๐Ÿ˜‚ bleeping hell are we due another day off yet.
Zoph why donโ€™t you buy squid ink and add a little to your vetee micro rice. It will come out lovely and grey.
I know who she modelled Jamie's hair on now!!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ She just went a bit far ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ hello ma lovelies.... I'm tellin ye, Jamie will be swanning aroond in his hoose coat soon enough ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
she got her eyebrows off him.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She is either in the process of making cook/ weaning book or she is mega hinting for one. Who else keeps so many notes pictures/ scrape books of what there child eats. Also for someone who couldnโ€™t cook for so long there seems to be a major shift it just shows that all that I canโ€™t cook carry on was for attention probs so she can use it to sell her cook book about how she couldnโ€™t cook before she started. Wonder how it would work though because none of the recipes are her own.

Reactions: 7
Anyone on here? This is on B&M's grid post...whoever you are. You are 100% right! Although be prepared to be blocked by MrsH.
That was me, she really has got me so angry with this. I've been shielding my son but as I have zero help I have had to go to the shops, the amount of extra measures we have taken to protect ourselves and others is crazy and she just willy nilly touches everything she sees. Honestly my child does a better job of not touching, she is 3x his age!

Reactions: 31
So let me get this straight. Hinch claims it was the last book on the shelf which would tell her that her Hinchers really love it and really want to buy it...so she took the last copy. Nice.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Anyone think her contracts must be drying up? Apart from P & G you donโ€™t see her featuring anything else. What ever happened to the monthly Very advert? The cheese set for instance, or the hare teapot what about the set up home furnishings from them in the waiting area?
Very fucked her right off ages ago ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ that died a death quietly didnโ€™t it

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I live in Witham, about 10 minutes drive away, and go to Maldon Prom at least twice a week. I can guarantee that's more than the Hinch does
Same, hi! ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ And Iโ€™ve only seen her go there twice I think. She posts all day long every day- we would see if she really did go there a lot

Reactions: 8
None of that stuff she bought was essential and those grabbers touching everything. Jesus this woman truly believes she is untouchable. Rules and common sense do not apply to her. Gutted she bought that buddha. I had saw it on there website and had put it on a wee list of things I have seen and can go and have a wee look for when its safe to do so. She spoils everything.

Reactions: 8
That was me, she really has got me so angry with this. I've been shielding my son but as I have zero help I have had to go to the shops, the amount of extra measures we have taken to protect ourselves and others is crazy and she just willy nilly touches everything she sees. Honestly my child does a better job of not touching, she is 3x his age!
Good for you with calling her out, I hope B&M don't delete the comment.
I just don't get her, she definitely thinks the whole world resolves around her.
Most people are taking extra precautions when out and she touches whatever she damn well pleases. Hope you and your son are both keeping safe.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.