Mrs Hinch #179 Fatty got stuck, Ron won't get dressed, Vesties hair is wrong, all the best

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That gray plastic Buddha with the tea light holder has to be the cheapest tackiest thing I've ever seen in my life

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
No bedtime montage with Henry hansnomes lipstick. Maybe it's his turn for a sleep over at nanas tonight 😂 wonder does he get the guest room there with guest towels n'all 🤷‍♀️😂 she's maybe rewatching 365 and Jamie's throwing the lad in

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Good for you, she is so irritating and has no regard for safety, especially having a child at home! If everyone sends messages to Gleam they can’t just ignore it, they have to do something about her, she is a liability!! I’ll be sending them mine too!
Sent mines 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The way she’s carefully placing all the tat around the house 🤦‍♀️ She certainly does love a barg.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.